Chapter 30

Even though the target is not completed I am updating a new chapter. A big one to say. Fearing how it came out. Please let me know opinion about this. And please vote for me in the 'Coalition Awards'. Help me in that one guys. Everyone including silent readers.

Coming to this chapters, the vote target is 50. Yeah I am asking for 50 votes, cause I will not be updating till the middle of April as my exams are approaching soon. So you have one month time. Do it by then and the update will be faster or else it will be even more late. It's your wish. Or else share my book to your friends on Wattpad at least through that my book will become more famous and it will boast my motivation.

Before I would forget, a special thanks to my another friend @AeleSowmya who helped me by giving more information about engineering fests.  

No more interruptions. Enjoy the chapter.

Writer's POV

"Are you Rohan Sarthak... from K.V?" Tanvi asked him, hoping she would hear the answer she wanted. Only she knew how fast her heart was throbbing right at this moment.

Even Sarthak felt more composed than before. Did she get to know who he was? What would she do after getting to know my answer? Heck, what should he answer to her? Say her the truth or not? More and more questions were popping up in his mind. He was not sure if she would run away from him or she would say sorry. He didn't want to think about any of those options. He was so damn confused about his own feelings and what he wanted from her. Though he kept on saying that he didn't like her presence near him, he felt a strange connection that pulled him towards her. 

Finally after a moment of silence he said, "Who is he?"

He wanted to know what answer she had to give him. Would she tell the truth or would she throw the blame on him? Was she going to lie? He waited for her response while she didn't understand what to answer. 

Should she tell him? But she restrained herself from confessing the truth, because, for her, he was a stranger, and he already didn't like her. If he got to know the truth about her past, he would despise her more, and she surely didn't want any rift with anyone here.

"Well... Someone I know," she mumbled and turned her face away. 

'As I expected' Sarthak smirked internally. She surely didn't want to accept her mistake, so she was not telling anyone, he thought and saw her turning away. Her words and his own imaginations about her made him think very wildly and evilly.

"If you know that person then, why are you asking who I am?" he asked her in a stern voice with serious expression. He caught her off guard and saw her shocked expression and said inwardly, 'Wait, dear Tan. There is more.'

She on the other side, felt an electric jolt through her body. She didn't expect him to question her back. Well, whom else to blame apart from herself for asking someone about themselves?  

She breathed in and said, "Well, I know him.... but I thought.... Ajay calls you R.S, right? So I thought R means Rohan and S for Sarthak. And was thinking whether you studied in KV."

'Clever as ever' Sarthak thought and chuckled slowly, but he had no intention to stop there and went on, "So, you will assume what you feel like and ask whatever you want? You will never think about the other person, right?"

As soon as he raised his voice, she was frightened. Why did he always have to shout at me? She looked at him, who was glaring at her, almost as if he wished to strangle her, but definitely not to death.

"No I didn't mean like that Sarthak..." before Tanvi could complete the sentence he broke her off, "Why are you being informal with me? I clearly mentioned you that day to give me respect and see now. I guess you are taking me as if I am an idiotic jerk, right?"