Chapter 38

So friends, I just wanna ask you one thing. Am getting 150 odd views per chapter and not even 50+ votes. May I know why? As I said before, I don't want to set any vote target, hoping you people will genuinely like the Story and vote for it, but why this? I am requesting you. If you genuinely and really like a chapter of any book, not only mine then do vote for it and a comment along with vote would be like a cherry on cake. You are in this app to read stories and you have to support the storywriters who pen down their ideas. It's not an easy thing. Please support the author of every story you read.

Hope I haven't offended anyone of you. I still say the same thing, if you genuinely like the chapter then do vote and comment and if you don't like then atleast comment what you didn't like. Hope you will help authors like us to develop and improve.

Happy Reading.

Tanvi's POV:

Never Thought that missing college and classes will be terrible in these many aspects.

Firstly, throughout my bed rest, I used lay on my bed, read some subjects, jotted down 'Mahabharat' like assignments and notes. It felt like the whole semester's syllabus got completed in this one week only. Though Jiya helped me a lot with every set of notes and work, keeping me away from all work, I pity her, for she changed my crape bandage, massaged my ankle, brought me food, and even used to feed me even when my hands are good.

The only time she was free was when I went out of hostel, since my parents came here to check on me. Yeah they came here to meet me and I spent three days with them, and at that time, I moved out of the hostel for a while to stay at a temporary penthouse. We chilled out, I don't know when was last time we enjoyed ourselves together, but I will cherish this forever.

Soon, they left after my ankle healed, and I moved back to hostel. Jiya missed me in those few days and hugged me so hard, that I couldn't breathe for a moment. We missed each other a lot. The day I returned to hostel, we roamed all around the city. Staying at one place made me realize the importance of my legs, and I couldn't wait to run.

Our plan was to go for shopping and then lunch and then to the beach. I have been staying here for six odd months, but I never went to the beach. Vizag is famous for the beach and I never went there. How pitiful is that! Whenever we made plans to go there, something or the other spoils our plans, and the same happened when we went shopping. All our time was spent while shopping alone. We spent nearly half a day hopping from one shop to another, purchasing tops, pieces of denim, accessories, sandals, skincare products, etc., but still, I was not satisfied with my dresses. So, I must buy a good dress for my birthday. Must buy a good one for birthday.

And in this whole week, I had been in continuous touch with Sam. Ever since she told me her idea, my patience has been running thin. Then she gave me another mind boggling news. She had asked Rohan for their farewell photos.

My heart skipped a beat when she said that she has been asking him for help. Like, couldn't she find anyone else in this whole world? Only him? The only excuse she had to give is, 'We are studying in same university, and that's why I asked him'

To heck with her excuse! I got very angry with her then, and I just asked her to stop all this. Yet, I couldn't stop because this is my last hope. I finally gave in but didn't talk to him or ask about him. I am too embarrassed to talk to him, even when he doesn't know anything. At least, I think he doesn't know anything. Even Sam didn't tell him much details at least for now it seems. Hope he won't ask for any too.

Currently, I am sitting inside my Data Analysis and Interpretation class. The professor was just reading out of the textbook. It is a freaking 300 page book, and he is reading out the titles and headings of every concept? Instead of this class, Jiya and I can discuss the concept, watch any online class, and gain some better insight. Anything would be better than this.