Chapter 28

So would like to try this method of setting a target, so that I can get motivated to update faster. 15 votes for this chapter.

Tanvi's POV:

Intimidating.

That's what I was feeling right after my encounter with this so called 'Senior'. What a strange person he is! What worse question did I even ask for him to shout at me and made me apologize to him?

I raised my head to see whether was gone or not. Fortunately, he went away. Uff! I breathed out in relief. It was all because of that stupid Jiya. She completed her lab assignment yesterday itself while I was stuck in class. And today, she bunked the classes and went to her home as it's her younger brother's birthday. She insisted that I accompany her too, but I declined the offer because of this lab assignment. My bad! Had I gone with her, I wouldn't have met this strange person or brother of Bahubali. 

He was indeed looking like brother of Bahubali, tall, broad shoulders, a serious face with light beard. Except the fact that he is not a stout person.

Why did I say sorry to him? I thought, still standing at the same spot where he left me. Thank God no one was present here to witness this embarrassing scene. But had anyone been here, would they have helped me? I shrugged and turned around to search for my destination. I would go ahead by myself.

While walking ahead, I got a call from Jiya again. I was talking to her when I asked that senior about the direction to the lab. Guess the call got ended while he was busy screaming at me. I answered the call, "Hello."

"Who was that?" she asked me instantly. Did she listen to our conversation?

"God knows! Such a jerk he was!" I taunted him and continued, "Forget about that now. Where am I, yaar? One entire semester is completed, and I still don't understanding the way this campus is designed," I whined like a kid.

"Tanvi, you will see a big banyan tree, and lab is opposite to that," she kept telling me the directions while I continued walking further and further. I ended the call so that she wouldn't waste her time with me and would rather enjoy with her family.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I swerved around to find a man staring at me. He has a bag on his shoulders, he was tall but not as tall as the Bahubali I met before, and was thin. He is smiled at me and asked, "Any problem?"

I pondered whether to ask him for the way to the lab, but  what if he would shout at me too? Yet he was the one who asked me what the problem was, right? So, let's ask him.

"Actually, Sir, I am looking for computer lab and .... I think I am lost," I said to him slowly. After hearing me he frowned at me. Now, why was he frowning at me? I even addressed him properly and gave him the much needed respect.

"Why are you calling me Sir?" he said. 

What a day is is! One orders me to call him sir while other asks why I am calling him as sir! Great seniors I have got!

"Well, you look like a senior, so we must call you like that..." and before I could complete my sentence he interrupted me, "No need to give that much respect, and come along. I help you find the way."

Woah! Such a sweet nature! Finally, we reached the lab, and I frowned when I saw the tree opposite to the lab. He noticed my face and said, "What happened?"

"My friend said that the lab is opposite to a banyan tree, but look at this! It's a mango tree," I said seriously. I made a serious note that I have to teach her about trees and the different types of trees. As soon as I said this he laughed loudly. I looked at him and laughed too.