Chapter 41

Hi everyone. Back with a chapter again and an important one. And want to say one important thing.

My online classes commenced and my internship is going on too, still, I am trying my best to update once a week and a lengthy one too, but why not all 150+ readers are reacting to the chapters. Why? That's the least as well as the biggest thing you could do for me.

I previously said that I don't want to put any targets or so and I even said that the book is coming to the end so vote for the last chapters at least.

Now am changing my stand again. There will be a target in this chapter.
Votes-70 and the views for the book must reach 10k.

This is implemented so that I can get my time as well if it's not achieved. But at the same time even if we achieve the target soon it will take some time.

Hope you will understand my plea.

Happy Reading. No more interruptions.

Rohan Sarthak's POV:

"Welcome to our shop. What would you like to see?" asked the shopkeeper as soon as Ajay and I entered a gift shop.

"We would like to see gift articles for a birthday," said Ajay as I observed the store. This is one of the famous gift shops in our area. Wondering why we are here? We are here because it's Tanvi's birthday in a day.

One month and a few days have passed since we have become friends and her birthday came soon too, or I felt it did. The past month has been the best days I ever spent in my life. I won't say I talked to her non-stop and roamed with her and bunked my classes. It's just that one greeting in the morning when we see each other, a smile at lunch break and goodbye when we leave. That's more than enough for me.

And there were times when we did talk together, walk together in silence, and laughed together for silly things. We even went out few times and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest.

My equation with Jiya improved too. Initially, she eyed me suspiciously most of the time, but later, she became so friendly with me and even started calling me brother. At first, I was afraid that even Tanvi would call me that, and Ajay was also afraid to be called as a brother after being the brother of our batch. We begged her not to call us so, and to our luck, she only called me with that relation as she feels that my appearance resemble her younger brother and I couldn't reject her. From then I was comfortable with her too and more with Tanvi.

I am glad that something did develop between us. I was no longer the gloomy and moody person I was before. Rather, I turned out to be a mad person who smiles to himself even when I am alone or with Ajay or in a class. It feels like all the positivity in the world is within me and around me.

Though, I am not fully free with her. There is still some awkwardness within me, between us. I don't know why, but I feel nervous when I am with her. Am afraid of what might happen in future? Our future? How will she react when she gets to know who I was and am? I know one day or the other I must reveal the truth to her. I can no longer hide my identity, and I don't want to.

That's when the perfect situation came by, her birthday.

I have decided to say her the truth cause of two main reasons-

Firstly, Ajay is threatening me every second. I literally mean every second I either spend with him or with Tanvi, he keeps on glaring at me, poking me and even gave her stupid hints like, 'Tanvi what if that person is close to you and comes before you?' or 'What if that person comes and proposes to you?'