Chapter Two

*Not Edited*

Chapter Two

Cami let out a gasp, her breath speeding up as she looked at me in horror. "They know what I did. Oh my god, they know what I did."

I got up from sofa slowly, my heart pounding in chest frantically.

"No, calm down. No one knows what happened." I told her trying to placate her as well as myself.

Shit! Who could be at the door?

Another knock sent Cami screaming and huddling into the corner of the cream sofa she was sitting on.

"Shh. I'm going to go check who it is. Stay here and don't say anything and stop screaming!" I whispered yelled at her.

I slowly headed to the door and took in a deep breath. Breathe Nala. It's going to be fine.

I hesitantly looked through the peep hole, my stomach clenching in anticipation. I let out laugh when I saw it was my sour faced next door neighbour looking extremely irritated.

I cracked the door open a little. "What is it Mrs McClusky?"

"This stupid pest of yours keeps trampling all over my flowers, keep it inside your house!" She snarled, practically throwing Misty, our cat, into my face.

"I'm sorry but it's a cat. I can't really stop it from wondering around." We have had this conversation a million times, Misty for some reason likes to sleep in Mrs McClusky's flowerbeds. She doesn't destroy them, she just likes looking at them. We put some flowers in our garden to keep her away from our neighbours but she didn't like it and preferred Mrs McClusky's.

"Put a leash on it."

"It's a cat!"

Mrs McClusky uttered some curses, threw both me and Misty a glare and stormed off.

"If you think about it, it's actually a compliment. She really likes your flowers." I yelled out to Mrs McClusky who in return stuck up her middle finger.

"Why do you always have to go to her garden, Misty? She hates us already, you just make it worse." I muttered as I shut the door and put the lock on.

I walked back into the living room and handed Misty over to Cami. "It was just McClusky, Misty was in her garden again."

Cami clutched Misty to her, her hands trembling as she stroked her.

"Hey." I said, grabbing Cami's attention. "It's going to be okay. I'm going to fix this but I need your help. I need you to be brave and stay calm."

Cami nodded and I grabbed my notebook. "Did he have a car?"

"I don't think so."

"Okay. So, no one knows he came here. He doesn't have a car. I need to write down what we need to do next. We need to find his phone and anything on him that can identify him. We have to get rid of everything, including what you were wearing. But first we need to get rid of his body."

I needed a detailed plan, I couldn't miss anything out. Our lives depended on this.

I glanced towards Cami who was struggling to keep her tears at bay, my heart clenched at how she must be feeling. I felt conflicted, I wanted to spend time to comfort her, reassure her that it's going to be okay. I wanted her to talk to me about how she is feeling and how I can help but I knew time was of the essence.

We had a dead werewolf in our kitchen, a werewolf that belonged to one of the deadliest packs in this country. Not only did he belong in that pack but according to Cami he was had a high rank.

How high was he in the pack?

I pulled my phone and from my pocket and searched up the visiting the pack. The visiting Alpha's name was Alessandro Aristov and he was here in our town for pack business and would be leaving in a week or so.

Shit!

"Cami." I started to say, trying to keep the fear out of my voice. "What was that man called?"

"Harlan. He didn't give me a second name, he said he was close with the Alpha."

My gaze was stuck on the image on my phone, the image of Alpha Alessandro Aristov standing next to a man who looked eerily similar to the man dead in our kitchen.

Harlan Aristov. He was the Alpha's cousin.

We're fucked.

I tossed my phone away. Shit, shit, shit! "Right we need to do this ASAP. Stay here, I'm going to check if he had his phone on him. We need to turn that off now."

I didn't wait for an answer as I sprinted out the room, we had no time. We had to get rid of this body tonight.

Inching closer to the body on the floor, I put my hand over my hand to stop myself from throwing up. Crap, I should have covered his tiny dick as well as his ugly face.

I crouched down to where his pants was, around his ankles, and put my hands in the pocket. Nothing was there so I switched over to the other pocket. Nothing.

Leaning back away from the bastard I realised that it could be in jacket pocket. I shuddered when I realised what I would have to do next, I would have to turn him over as the bottom of his jacket was underneath him.

With my eyes tightly shut, I used my strength to turn him over. The bastard was heavy and it took a few tries to turn him over. My hands went straight into his pocket where I felt a cold rectangle object. Pulling it out, I pressed a button to check if it was on and it was.

Switching the phone off, I got up and tossed it into the sink, turning the tap on full blast. The phone had to be completely damaged before we threw it away.

I looked down at my blood-soaked hands, reality slowly starting to dawn on me. This man had raped my little sister, she killed him in self-defence and now we have to bury his body.

He was the Alpha's cousin, if we got caught the Alpha wouldn't just kill us, he would torture us first in the most barbaric way, taking his time and enjoying it before putting us out of our misery.

I wanted to cry at the predicament we were in, how the hell are we going to do this?

Wiping my hands on my jeans, I turned the tap off which had blood splatters on from when I turned it on. I tossed the wet phone on the ground and started stomping on it, releasing my anger and frustration. Once I was satisfied that the phone was completely broken and I felt a little better I left the kitchen and went back to Cami.

"As soon as it gets dark, we're going to drive to Saddleworth Moors and bury his body. We can burn it but that would draw to much attention, we won't be able to explain why we're having a bonfire in the middle of the night with just two of us."

"I know I said we shouldn't go to the police but maybe we should. I can explain everything, I'll tell them what happened and why I did that. They'll understand."

"Cami.."

"No! Look at what we're going to do, we going to bury a body in Saddleworth Moors! We can't do that, I can't let you do that."

"Cami listen to me." I told her firmly as I pushed Misty off her and held her hands. "That man wasn't just a high rank pack member, he was the Alpha's cousin. Do you know what that means? Nothing you say will matter to the Alpha, he will kill us but not before he tortures us in the worst way possible. I'm not trying to scare you but please you need to listen to everything I say and do exactly what I tell you if you don't we're both dead."

Guilt racked my body as I saw the look on Cami's face, she was petrified and I was making it worse but I had no choice.

"We're burying him tonight."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Happy new year!

I hope you guys liked this chapter

Next chapter will be up on 18/01/2021

Thank you for reading

-Kayy xx