Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

The hope and excitement that was built up inside my body began to go down like a deflated balloon.

Of course he would want something in return!

I should have known that it would come with strings attached and that he wouldn't have given in so easily. I was desperate to have my phone back so I didn't want to refuse his request immediately without hearing what it was.

Hesitation and caution could be heard in my voice when I asked him the next question. "What do you want me to do?"

"Stand up." The Alpha commanded causing me to jump to my feet. "Close your eyes."

Biting my lip, I debated on whether or not I should listen to him. It was a quick decision to make because I would have to listen to him regardless so might as well do it without any fuss. I didn't want him to go back on his words and not give me my phone back.

Before I closed my eyes I questioned why he wanted me to do that. "Why?"

"Do it." He sounded slightly annoyed at my questioning so I obeyed his command.

I could hear and feel him coming closer to me until the warmth of his body radiated off him and he was only an inch away.

"Don't move."

Not bothering to give him an answer, I tried my best to remain as still as possible. I had no idea what he was doing but if I had to stand here with my eyes closed for a bit in order to get my phone back I would do it a hundred times over without any complaints.

He leaned in causing me to swallow harshly. His warm breath was on my neck, tickling my skin and sending heat waves through my body. Despite the overwhelming temptation to open my eyes and see what the Alpha was doing, I kept it closed as something warm and soft caressed the side of my neck. It wasn't his hands or his finger, they were too soft and gentle to be that. It was something else, something softer and warmer.

The contact sent shivers down my back and I resisted the urge to lean into this wonderful sensation. It felt strange to even think this but whatever he was doing to I didn't want it to stop. I wanted him to keep doing that to me, it made me feel good, really good.

All of a sudden the warm wholesome feeling disappeared as whatever was touching my neck was abruptly removed. I pressed my lips together to stop myself from whining in protest. Whatever that was, I wanted it again.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to open my eyes or keep it closed so I did the latter. Alpha Alessandro was still standing too close to me and after half a minute of me standing there with my eyes closed I cleared my throat.

Was this what he wanted me to do for him?

It was a weird request and I would do that anyway even if I wasn't going to get anything in return as he would make me do it if I refused.

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked as my subtle way of getting his attention failed.

"Yes."

My eyes flew open as soon as he said that and my gaze met his. The air around us changed and I felt my breath hitch slightly as I saw the way he was looking at me.

He looked at me as if he...wanted me.

Why was he looking at me like that?

What worried me the most was my body's reaction to his heated, lustful gaze. I knew I should be freaking out about this but instead I found myself wanting this, I wanted to see where this would lead.

"Say my name."

I responded automatically, my voice coming out breathless. "Alpha Alessandro."

"Say it without the title."

This time I did hesitate, it's not normal to say the Alpha's name without his title. Why Alpha Alessandro continued to ask me to say his name without his title baffled me, high rank pack members would never do that so why was he letting a human girl do it?

Not even letting me do it, he was telling me to do it.

Keeping my eyes firmly on his, I said his name. "Alessandro."

His eyes darkened instantly and I quickly took a step back worried that I had pissed him off. His hand snapped out and grabbed me and instead of hurting me, he held me tightly as if to keep me from moving away from me.

His hand caressed the back of my neck as he began muttering inaudibly. I remained as still as a statue but my heart was thundering away and my breath coming out in sharp pants. His other hand slowly reached out and stroked my cheek, the touch was as light as a feather.

The sensation I felt was like no other, it was hard to explain what exactly I was feeling but all I knew at that moment was that I wanted it to continue. Without thinking of the repercussions I leaned into his touch, craving for more. His reaction was instantaneous and he made this strange growling noise in approval.

Instead of scaring or freaking me out I found myself enjoying the sound. I wanted him to do it again, I wanted to hear it again and again.

God Nala, what the hell are you doing?

I should have backed away, told him to stop touching me however I found myself repeating his name again. "Alessandro."

He made that noise again in approval and I almost felt giddy as if I had a little too much to drink and I had no care in the world.

He leaned in closer- if that was even possible- and whispered into my ears. "Do you know what I want Nala?"

I shook my head, eagerly waiting to hear what he wanted. His hands were still touching me and spreading warmth all over my body.

He pulled back and his fiery passion filled eyes found mine again. "Kiss me."

"Huh?" I whispered still in a weird haze.

"I want you to." He paused and bent his head next to my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. "Kiss me."

My breathing began to quicken as the words registered in my fogged-up brain. He wanted me to kiss him. Did I want to kiss him?

"Okay." I breathed out causing the Alpha to move back in surprise.

I had no idea why I was saying what I was saying and I had no idea why I agreed to this. All I knew at that moment was that I would do anything he asked of me.

Alpha Alessandro bent his head down, slowly and deliberately while I stretched my body to reach his face. A gasp left my mouth when he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up without a warning.

To steady myself I put my arms around the back of his neck, my hands finding its way into his thick hair and tugging on it. A soft growl came out of his mouth and I tugged on it again to extract that sound.

Slowly he began to move his face closer to mine, his eyes never leaving mine. I closed my eyes and parted my lips in anticipation. Just as our lips were about to touch, he muttered something. A word that broke the spell we were both under.

"Mine."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Sorry guys I thought I had uploaded this chapter last week, but I ended up uploading chapter 34 twice instead. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days however you can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx