Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty Seven

*****NOTE: Half the chapter is missing because it is slightly explicit, this does not affect the storyline. However, if you want to read the full chapter, it's available on Patreon- details will be at the bottom of the chapter*****

Opening my eyes I found him looking down at him, his eyes were still engulfed with passion but tamed. Feeling cold all of a sudden I sat up and crossed my legs, tugging the bottom of the oversized jumper I was wearing.

"Do you want this?"

I must have looked confused because he elaborated on the question he asked.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I won't force you to do anything. No one will every force you again."

My mind went blank as I tried to process his words. It was hard to do since my brain was still thinking about s*x and all the things we could do together.

Shit! I forgot he thinks his cousin r*ped me.

This probably isn't the way someone who had been r*ped recently would act. They would probably have an adverse reaction to being touched in that way. I had no idea how to act, am I supposed to act as though I hate being touched? Am I supposed to be repulsed by the idea of having sex? Everyone reacts to a traumatic event differently so I felt utterly and completely clueless right now.

The lustful haze I was in earlier was starting to dissipate and reality of what we were planning on doing was starting to settle in.

Shit, shit, shit! What the hell am I doing?

"Is the therapy helping?" Alpha Alessandro asked after a few minutes of silence.

The therapy was definitely not helping me and I wanted to stop it completely. I obviously didn't need it and it was a huge waste of my time- not that I'm doing much anyway. It also didn't sit right with me, I didn't want to keep lying about the 'traumatic event' I've had, I didn't know what to say or how to act to make it believable. Plus I didn't want to see Stephanie after our last session.

"I don't want to do it anymore." My voice was quiet and meek.

"It will help you-"

"Please, I hate talking about it." It wasn't lie, I hated talking about my emotions and ways to manage it.

"Fine."

"Really? I don't have to do it anymore?" I asked not fully believing him.

The Alpha nodded and I stopped myself from squealing in joy. I didn't think he would give in so quickly, if I had known he would do that I would have asked him ages ago. "Thank you!"

A small smile graced the Alpha's lips before it disappeared. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a phone. I held my breath in anticipation as he slowly held it up.

Please, please, please.

As soon as the Alpha moved it within my grasp, I grabbed my phone with both hands and clutched it to my chest.

"Thank you!" I told him sincerely. "Can I go?" I wanted to go back to my room and call Cami again. I knew I had just spoken to her but I wanted to get a full update on how she's doing and I also wanted to talk to Uncle Tom too.

The Alpha didn't respond and I took his silence as a yes. Looking around the room, I found my shoes laying on the floor against the sofa but my leggings were nowhere in sight.

"Where is my leggings?" I asked as I gathered my shoes in my arms.

Alpha Alessandro smirked a little before pointing towards his desk, my eyes followed his finger and I saw them on the floor next to his desk. I had no idea why he threw it that far and grudgingly made my way over to the desk.

I reached over and grabbed the leggings when the Alpha's door suddenly opened. I stood up immediately and tried to cover my bare legs with my leggings but it was too late.

"What the fuck?"

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

I know it's short but it's only half the chapter. I don't want to put anything explicit on Wattpad as I don't want the story to be flagged. I will upload another chapter in a few minutes to make up for it.

I know my uploads have been very sporadic, unfortunately my health has been rocky again so I'm in and out of hospital at the moment which is why I haven't had much energy or time to upload. I'm trying my best to upload on all platforms and respond to everyone but please bear with me.

It's a sh*tty feeling and all I want to do is go back to feeling normal again. Anyways I know I shouldn't complain so much, I'm doing so much better than I was a few months ago and while I would have liked my recovery to be smooth, I should have known there were going to be bumps in the road.

Anyways back to the story, next chapter will be up in a few minutes but you can read the full chapter and read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx