Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter Fifty-Seven

His lips were caressing my own with heated passion, his hands roaming my body so feverishly as if he couldn't get enough. Within a second of our lips meeting, his large hands grabbed my waist and hoisted me up so I could wrap my legs around him.

I did as he requested causing him to let out an approving growl. The vibration of the growl against my lips had me widening my mouth as I allowed him to deepen the kiss. Letting out a moan I grabbed a fistful of hair and tugged him closer to me.

His hands roamed down my back and cupped my ar*e, grabbing and squeezing it. I began to grind my body against his, the friction sending shockwaves through my body. Every inch of me felt as though I was possessed, possessed with need.

"What do you want human?" His began to kiss down my neck, nibbling and sucking the parts of my neck he could access.

"Tell me." He commanded as he bit down slightly causing me to gasp.

"What do you want human?" He repeated the question as he continued his assault on me.

"My name is Nala, not human." I told him as I arched my back. His hot body next to mine, his tongue on my skin was doing crazy things to my body and mind.

"Nala." He moaned my named before capturing my lips with his again. With my eyes closed, I could only concentrate on him and was vaguely aware that he was moving.

He placed me gently on the something and I opened my eyes to see it was the sofa. He gave me another smouldering kiss before making his way down my body. His hands grabbed my breasts and he squeezed it hard before slipping his hands under my clothes.

The feel of his large, warm hands on my chest was exhilarating and I couldn't help my but arch my back to give me better access. He made brief eye contact with me as he lowered my bra cup so that my n*pple and part of my breast was showing.

With my top bunched to the upper half of my body and my bra half off my body, my body shivered slightly as air hit it, however, it wasn't long before my body was shivering for another reason. His lips captured one of my hard n*pples and he began to lick, suck and nibble on it.

"Hmm." I moaned as I closed my eyes and gave into the sensation I was feeling.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes." I gasped as he bit down on my n*pple. It stung slightly but it was the good kind, the kind that made you ask for more.

"Do you want me to f*ck you Nala?"

It felt like déjà vu, we were repeating the scene from last time, however, I didn't care. All I cared about right now was continuing this.

"Nala?" He murmured my name as he continued his assault on my n*pples, his hands roaming every part of me.

Did I want him to f*ck me?

Yes!

Was this a good idea?

No!

"Yes." I wanted this, the consequences of our actions were the last thing on my mind. Though to be honest, even if they were glaring right in front of me I don't think I would have cared at this point.

"Say my name."

"Alpha Alessandro." I gasped out as he began to place kisses down my torso.

His fingers p*nched both my nipples causing me to let out a yelp.

"Just my name."

"Alessandro." I did as he asked, moaning his name as he continued going lower.

He let out a growl of approval as his fingers traced the band of my leggings. "Again."