Chapter Eight

*Not Edited*

Chapter Eight

What the hell?

"Take off your clothes." The man repeated, not bothering to hide the lust in his voice.

"Why?" I asked even though I had an idea of what he wanted.

"I'm sure you can guess why." The man muttered and I could hear rustling in the background.

Is he..? Hell no, I'm not doing this!

"Fuck off you pervert!" I whisper-yelled into my phone before hanging up. My hand went up to my chest as I tried to calm my heart that was pounding like crazy.

The phone started to ring but I ignored it, knowing it was that creep.

What was I going to do now? I didn't want to play along with the sick game this man clearly wanted to play but if I didn't, would he tell the police? Or worse, the Alpha?

My hands covered my face as I thought about our options, our very limited and scary options. Could I do it? Give the man what he wants or would that just be the start of it all? What if I did what he wanted and it wasn't enough? Would I be able to do everything he asked, how far would he go?

The way I looked at it, we were screwed. If I listen to him there was no guarantee if he would keep his words.

"Listen you stupid twat, I'm not going to do what you want so fuck off." I bellowed down the phone after it rang for what felt like the millionth time.

"I'm going to tell ev-"

I ended the call before he could finish the sentence and with trembling hands I blocked his number. I sat down on one of the bar stools and put my head against the counter. The cool counter was soothing and felt nice against my hot cheeks.

With my eyes closed I thought about what we had to do next.

"Nala, wake up." A soft voice muttered in my ear as they gently shook me. "Wake up."

Tilting my head up, I saw Cami staring at me with a concern look.

I let out a soft groan and stretched my arms. "I was going to make some coffee, must have fallen asleep." I lied as I stood up.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded as I rubbed my eyes. "Can you make me a coffee, I need to take a shower."

"Sure. Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

I shook my head as I grabbed my phone from the counter. I looked down at my phone and found no calls or text not that there would be any from the unknown man since I blocked his number.

After a long, hot shower, I finally got out and wrapped a towel around my body. My muscles were still stiff and the shower did nothing to relax me. Wiping the condensation off the mirror I stared at my reflection. My tired face stared back at me and I closed my eyes.

We couldn't stay here, we couldn't risk it. We had to leave and the sooner the better. Right now no one knows what happened, there's no one looking for us so it was the best time to run. If we waited and people found out what happened our faces would be everywhere and we would have nowhere to hide.

We had to do this now.

I thought about how I would tell Cami about this predicament we were in, about the man who contacted me last night and seemed to know what happened. I didn't want to worry her but I had no choice.

"We need to talk." I told Cami as I walked into the living room.

Cami looked and frowned. "What's up?"