Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty-Eight

Yes?

Did he just say yes?

My hands were still wrapped around his d*ck that was throbbing. I held on as I blinked rapidly, his eyes still fixated on mine.

"What?" I managed to whisper out, my warm breath cascading his d*ck causing him to shudder.

I was his mate? I was actually his mate?

I had my suspicions based on his behaviour and action but I didn't actually believe it. No, that was incorrect. Some part of me did believe it but I didn't want to believe that I was his mate.

How could I be? I was just a normal human girl and he was an Alpha! Not just any Alpha, a psycho Alpha who despises humans.

However, me being his mate would make a lot of sense. He didn't torture or kill Cami and I when he thought we were involved in his cousin's disappearance, he tried to punish us by making us his maids but that barely happened. He let Cami go, he didn't harm me when Miles told him that we buried his cousin in the Moors and he must have thought Miles was truthful as he went to the Moors to check before finding the body and moving it.

At the point he knew we had killed and disposed of his cousin yet he didn't kill us, instead he protected us by moving the body so no one else would find it. Why would he choose a random human girl over his cousin? He wouldn't, not unless that random human girl was his mate.

All this time he must have known I was his mate, was it when he first saw me or was it when he first heard my voice?

"How lon-" I paused and cleared my throat so my words were audible. "How long have you known? How long have you known I was your... mate?" The last word was hard to get out, saying it out loud made it more real.

"We'll discuss this later." His voice was still filled with desire as his hands cupped mine. Slowly he began to move my hands up and down so that I was stroking him again.

****************************Explicit scene removed********************************************

Stop Nala. Stop and concentrate on what he said earlier.

But I didn't want to stop and think about anything else, I just wanted to be pleasured and satisfied and Alpha Alessandro was willing to do that.

We could talk later, we had time later to talk. For now we should just give in and enjoy ourselves.

Alpha Alessandro mumbled something against my skin, I didn't quite catch what he said other than one word, mate.

Mate.

That one word seemed to do the trick of pulling me out of my horny, desire filled thoughts. It was like a bucket of ice-cold water had splashed all over my body and every inch of me was alert and awake.

What the hell was I doing?

Alpha Alessandro had just told me I was his mate and here I was spreading my legs for him instead of asking him what the hell that meant.

"Stop!" Pushing him away I snapped my legs shut and covered my body with my arms, not that it mattered since he had already seen all of me.

"What's wrong?" His voice was filled with concern as he moved back.

"We can't do this. This...this isn't right. You...me... we're not...this can't happen."

Alpha Alessandro watched me carefully as I tried to find the words to express myself. He remained still as I tired to form a coherent sentence.