Chapter Fifteen

*Not Edited*

Chapter Fifteen

"Alpha Alessandro." I whispered into the phone causing Cami to gasp.

"Why are you so far away from home?" He asked while I motioned for Cami to start packing. We needed to leave this hotel room ASAP.

Cami stood there staring at me while I gave her a little nudge causing her to break out of the trance she seemed to be in. She mouthed something at me which I didn't understand and I shook my head while I pointed at the suitcases.

Cami finally understood what I was trying to say and started to pack everything we had unpacked. It wasn't much so she should be done in a few minutes.

"How do you know where I am?" I ignored his question and asked one of my own.

"I have my ways." He simply said, not bothering to elaborate.

"What do you want?"

"I think you know what I want."

I watched as Cami ran in out of the bedroom and bathroom, her face filled with fear.

"I don't know what you want." I told him truthfully.

"You disappoint me Nala, I thought you were smarter than this."

I repeated my question. "What do you want?"

"I want you."

"Why?" I was so scared and confused. Did he know what we did? If he did why was he behaving so calmly? Unless this was an act to make us think he knows nothing when in reality he knows everything.

"Where is my cousin?"

Oh fuck!

"Your cousin? I don't know what you're talking about." I lied as I looked around the room to make sure Cami had packed everything.

"Don't lie me to!" He snarled. "Where is he?"

I didn't know what to do so I hung up. I knew this would make me look more suspicious but he already obviously knew something or else he wouldn't have been asking us these questions.

The phone rang again after I ended the call but I ignored it.

"Have you got everything? We need to leave now."

The Alpha knew where we were, I had no idea how he found this information out but he did. The only hope we had now was that he was on his way to Cornwall and not actually here. This would give us a chance to run.

"He knows what I did, doesn't he?" Cami questioned me tearfully.

"I don't know Cami but we can't waste time here talking about it, we need to go."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sor-"

"Cami please, come on let's go!"

I felt bad for yelling at her but we had no time to waste. Making sure I had my phone and car keys, I grabbed everything and ran towards the door. I looked at the peephole to see if anyone was there before opening the door.

"Are we going to check out?" Cami whispered as we left the room.

"No." I whispered back. "They might be waiting for us there or they might not let us leave. We're going to leave through the fire exit."

We were on the second floor and could use the stairs to get to the first floor before taking the fire exit at the back of the hotel. Once we got to the first floor we would have to run like our life depended on it and it did.