LXVI. SIXTY-SIX

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

even when you get out of here

      Tsumugi's voice wavered, "So the mastermind's identity is---"

"You, Tsumugi, did not say the order of birth."

"...Eh?" We sat down in front of monokuma and his Kubs. Angie bubbled at the suspense the atmosphere created.

"Everyone said to "give birth"..." Shuichi started to explain, "However, Shirogane-san, you said a different word..... Only you didn't say "birth". You said "make"."

"Ah...!"

"You knew how Mother Monokuma created spares."

"That's why you purposefully said the word 'make'. If you would have said "birth", then Mother Monokuma really would have made a spare ...Isn't that so?"

"Shuichi, sometimes i wonder how much you can remember." I completely forget that my wattpad stories exist sometimes--

"Huh? W-What? What... are you talking about? S-Seriously, Saihara-kun. Do you really think that I'm the mastermind?" Tsumugi wiped the sweat off her glasses looking at the detective with fear. "T-There's... no way! Everyone, tell him! This is definitely odd!"

"Well, then argue. We're all waiting for you." Maki shrugged her shoulders.

"We have all the time in the world!" Angie giggled.

Rantaro held up a finger, "Not all the time.. nevermind."

Shuichi raised his voice, "Even I don't want to believe it. All of our comrades have been staying alive together, but among us is the mastermind... That's why... I'm waiting for an argument. That my deduction is incorrect. Even with Kaede, I was wrong... That's why I need everyone to help me! I don't care if I'm wrong, just argue! And that's how we reached the truth, that's what it means to cooperate..."

"Tsumugi, please." Tenko cried.

"Shirogane... I'm depending on you!"

"Tsumugi..." I reached out my hand, the blue haired girl looks as if she was either going to die or cry.