VI. SIX

❛ Why is it the most beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death then life? ❜

Why is it the most beautiful
things are entwined more deeply
with death then life?

❛ Why is it the most beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death then life? ❜

We walked down ahead and saw another person stand at the end of the hallway. I squinted my eyes and spotted wherever it had long blue hair. Tsumugi..

     "Ummm..." She quietly mumbles.

     "Hey, you're an ultimate student, right? Can we talk--"

     "Hmmm"

     "Hey! Hellooo?!"

     "K-Kaede! I don't think she's ready to talk to us yet.." I gripped softly onto the ultimate pianist shoulders.

    "What? Maybe she just can't hear us? Maybe she'd a really detailed mannequin?" Kaede asked.

      "No, i don't think that's the case.." Shuichi debunked her.

     "You never know. We already saw a moving teddy bear." She started to slowly poke the side of her face.

     "Kaede...you shouldn't poke people you don't know"

     "Poking her doesn't work either? Then....maybe she's just a doll. But she looks so real! Y/N, Shuichi! Try it, poke poke poke!" Kaede ignored me.

     "Ah..no thanks"

    "I'm with Shuichi on this one...." meh

     She grabbed our hands and simultaneously she made us poke her cheeks. I really didn't like Tsumugi at all, I really didn't want to touch her skin.... But I didn't object and I left my fingers softly touching her skin.

     "Woah, her skin is so clean."

     "Of course!" She finally came to life and acknowledged my compliment. Shuichi screamed "Us cosplayers must be top notch in the skin compartment!"

    Kaede grinned. So she wasn't a mannequin. Well, i knew that"

     'Sure.....'

     "If you knew that then why did you make us poke her?!" Shuichi exhaled.