XVIII. EIGHTEEN

"No human language can describe the disappointment I'm feeling right now

describe the disappointment
I'm feeling right now."

      Everyone slowly made their way to the elevator

Everyone slowly made their way to the elevator. I've been given permission by Monokuma to get changed into my original attire.

My legs were carrying me as fast as they could carry me from the library to the shared room. Throwing on my now trademarked clothing, I grabbed my bag and carefully folded the sweater Angie gave me.

"Took you long enough..." Maki mumbled when I arrived.

I doubled over out of breath, "I..I ran..wooh..i'm out of breath, whatever."

My hands lazily gave angie back her hoodie. She praised me as the elevator slowly descended. Kaede went on about her speech intended only for Shuichi and myself to hear. She went on about being confident and that we had each other to depend on..

I felt like tearing up, this really was the last normal moment we had with Kaede before she was executed for eight hours..

Shuichi was speechless, "Kaede.."

"Alright, let's go! It's better to end bad stuff like this as soon as possible!" Kaede gave us a toothy grin before we hauled to a stop. The door slowly opened to reveal what awaited us on the other side....

The Monokuma and Monokuma greeted us with laughter and smiles, like this was the happiest day in the world. Everyone trailed over to a podium. I had the honors of being smacked down in the middle of Tenko and K1-B0.

I couldn't contain my excitement anymore. From the moving podiums to how realistic the stands were. Everything was down to the tea, perfect.

What? You're telling me that you wouldn't freak out if you were in a liveaction Danganronpa game?

"Ahem! Now then, let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! During the trial you'll present your arguments for whos the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunnit.'" I quickly went over the information I needed for the trial as monokuma started his speech behind me. "Vote correctly, and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person...I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and that person will graduate from this academy! Also, refusing to vote will result in your death, so you better vote for someone!"