XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR

Hmpf

Hmpf... you've still
got ways to go

       Kokichi dragged off Gonta while I trialled behind him, how did I end up in this situation

   Kokichi dragged off Gonta while I trialled behind him, how did I end up in this situation...? I always catch myself in the worst situations. Now I can't watch over everyone, I'm stuck with Kokichi and Gonta. I rubbed my nubs up and down my arms, even if virtually, the weather was surprisingly cold. 'Would it have killed Miu to make us at a beach...?

'Don't worry! Leave it all to me! I'll keep an eye on him!' Gonta, you sure did keep a good eye on him, a good job...

"Are you ok? Y/N looks very cold." Gonta turnt to me with a wide smile, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Would Y/N like a warm hug?"

I waved him off, "I-Its fine... i'm just not built for the snow."

"Geez, Y/N! Thank goodness you could keep up, if not, you'll just be useless!"

"Thanks Kokichi.... Somewhat.." I rolled my eyes and walked further down the snowy path. Chapter four was, if i had to confess, was one of my least favorite chapters.... Everything felt rushed and there could be 12 different murders that all occured in the matter of seconds. At this point anyone could die or commit murder with how sleep deprived we all were....

Kokichi suddenly leapped out of Gontas grip and landed in the snow, "...What the fuck are you doing?"

"Snow angels." He simply responded and started to make tiny snow angels on the ground. He stood up and stepped back to admire his work, turning to me he asked, " Soooo!"

"So what?"

"How do you think I did?"

"Pretty good, your head moved too much... or maybe you just have a big head..." I teased him.

He subconsciously threw his hands up to measure his head, he bawled crying about how mean I am. Gonta put a hand on both of our heads. "Gonta sure Y/N doesn't mean it!"

"I meant every word."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're so mean!" The shorter male whaled, before smirking. "If you think i did bad, you do it then!"