XXVI. TWENTY SIX

I never erase a photo once I take it

I take it. That's my policy.
No matter what kind of photo it
is, the moment captured in it
only exists at that time.

No matter what kind of photo it is, the moment captured in it only exists at that time

      Seeing Kirumi preparing everyone's breakfast really did put a smile on my face... Her eyes were filled with emotion. If you were lucky to catch a glance, they told a story. I really did hope that she's not thinking about her nation again.

      The maid's face sparkled when she finally noticed I'd arrived. "Good morning, Y/N. I've prepared breakfast for you today... Maybe afterwards you could help me clean up again?"

     "Of course, and thank you!" I picked up a spork and carefully dug into the plate in front of me. The pancakes melted in my mouth. I quickly grabbed the cup of OJ next to me in the glass cup and chugged a little of it down.. 'This arrangement of food looks kinda childish, but i don't care really.'

     "Wow, Y/N, it's like you haven't eaten in three days!" Kokichi giggled as he sat down next to me. On his plate were plain rice mixed in with either ikura or uni. I couldn't tell, to be honest. 

      "I'm just hungry." I mumbled and put another piece of pancake in my mouth.

       "We should hang out after this, maybe we can play a game I've created?"

       "What kind of game?" I asked him.

        "Mmm, truth or dare?" I looked at the tiny man with confusion. "It can be true or dare with some games. If you win a game, you get an honest answer out of me. If I win, you answer me things you know about this game."

       Suddenly his eyes turned from sweet to serious. His glare felt like they could tear up my insides with a single flick of the wrist. Some crumpled copy of a smile crossed my face. "I'm not very good at games, but... maybe i could give it a shot."