LXI. SIXTY-ONE

Aww, look at him tremble! He's going to burst a blood vessel because I dissed his Waifus !

going to burst a blood vessel
because I dissed his Waifus !

Aww, look at him tremble! He's going to burst a blood vessel because I dissed his Waifus !

I slowly pushed open my eyes, my arms finally catching up with the rest of my body. My arms felt sore from the projecting arrows flying into my arms. I tried my hardest to sit up, however my arms felt too sore to even use an ounce of strength.

     Landing backwards, I tried to make myself comfortable looking at the weirdly polished ceiling. 'I guess... the monotubs take pride in trying to keep this rundown school spotless...'

     My eyes trailed down from the ceiling to the bedside table, my schachle was openly laying down. Next to it was a small, folded piece of paper. Weakly, I reached over to open it, on it was a 'Get well soon!'... On it were many little signatures, even Maki and Kokichi signed it....

     '...cute'

     A smile softly danced its way as the door to my room opened. "You're finally awake..."

    "Oh... Shuichi?"

     He softly waved at me, flustered. Pointing to the towel and bowl he made his way towards me. "S-Sorry!.... I don't know if you were e-expecting Kirumi but...maybe i thought i could check up on you this once..."

       "It's fine, Shuichi."

       He grinned. He placed the bowl on his lap, soaking the towel in it. Placing it on my head after drying it, he awkwardly held onto the bowl. Rubbing his finger around the outside of it. "I-It... It was Gontas' idea to write the card, you know?"

        "Really?"

       "He was really worried after you passed out on his shoulder yesterday." He hummed, a soft smile danced onto his lips. We stayed like that for a while, 'god... he's so beautiful.' Shuichi scratched his cheeks, "Y-You must be bored..." He got up abruptly, giving me a soft smile. "I-I'll go get Kirumi f-for you..."