XXX. THIRTY

I  have to conquer my fear

I have to conquer my fear. Humans
are beings that need to grow in order
to have a reason for living"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

     I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and I let out a screen.

     "Hehehe..." I looked up to see Korekiyo's hand moving from my shoulder to my face, mocking one of his well known sprites. "You shouldnt be yell in such a beautiful space... Besides, i'm not scary at all, L/N."

      '...He has no idea how creepy he can get sometimes.'

    I moved his hands away from my face and headed over to the staircase, about to go up it. "This is actually really cool"

    "It's so wonderful, my face contorts with glee. Not even university labs are so well-stocked." he ranted.

     In the corner of my eyes I saw the large wooden dog statue on its pedestal... It looked rusty and old. I've already made it my goal to either break it, steal it, or say goodbye to Tenko...

     "Th-That's...! Ooh! Can it be?! I never could've dreamed that this truly existed!" Korekiyo moaned. He sounded a bit like hisoka.. "Ooh! That's even a cage! This is perfect!"

    "Perfect? For what?" Rantaro asked

    "Hehehe... i never thought i would be able to touch the real thing in all my life. Today is a momentous day, indeed..." He grinned under his mask.

     Backing away slowly from Korekiyos orgasim, I walked over to the Gold Katana. 'Ha, nice v1 reference. Miss Makoto and Sayaka."

     "Kehe, you were drawn to that katana, i see. However, its is merely coated with gold leaf." His voice made me jump.

     "I know that... I've seen something like this before." I mumbled

     "I'm surprised you know of it, that said, that katana has immense anthropological value" He continued. "In certain rural areas, katanas used to defeat generals in wars are worshipped as gods.,,That is one such katana. It is an extremely pfd iouz relic necessary to spend--"

     A voice interrupted the two of us, "Woah! That's a super rad katana! I wanna take a look-see!"

     Speaking of the devil, it was Kokichi and Shuichi staggering behind him. I jolted a little from him popping up out of nowhere and I forgot that Kokichi was literally everywhere.

    "W-Wait up for me, Oma?!" Shuichi heaved, "I don't think next time imma be able to keep up with you!"

    "Wait, you mustn't touch it without--"

    "Don't worry! I'll be super careful with it...Would i lie to you?" Koichi snatched the katana and swung it around a little. I swear to god I saw Korekiyos soul leave his body. Kokichi "Now this katana is the real deal. It's even gold-plated for that authentic look! Hmm, i see.. It could also be used as a murderr weapon!"

      "Kokichi... that is an extremely precious relic. PLease do not treat it so lightly, ot i will tear out your insides" Korekiyo threatened.

     "O-okay, I get it" Kokichi looked down, upset. "please don't make such scary threats..."

     "I'll just take that from you, thank you." I softly pried the katana away from the upset man

    Placing it back on the stand, he cried "Ew! My hands are all stuck! That gold plating flakes off so easily! Watch out Y/N!"

     "It's just paint, but it kinda feels weird" I mumbled attempting to cleansing up my from the flakes. Giving up, Kokichi dug himself in my bag and pulled out some wipes. '...what the fuck? When did I have that in there?'

    "I guess that's what makes it an authentic Katana! Thank god you have these in your explorer backpack!" Kokichi gleamed.

    "Yes... it is very old, so the gold leaf comes off easily." korekiyo explained. "In any event, please do not touch things without permission. These are all precious relics"

   "It looks like Korekiyo takes very good care of his things," Rantaro laughed. He was so quiet I forgot he was even with us.

     "Yes, so If you do it again, i will tear out your nerves" Korekiyp

    "I-I get it... The scary threats really aren't necessary.."

   "He just wants to make sure you understand."

    "Y/n is right, you're quite the troublemaker sometimes, kokichi."

    "Don't speak to me like I'm a child!" He cried. "Okay, i'm totally over it."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰