XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX

The god of my island, Atua, is always with me

Atua, is always with me.
Atua is always right

      After Angie snatched the Flashback light and stepped on it, the entire room erupted into anger and shouting

After Angie snatched the Flashback light and stepped on it, the entire room erupted into anger and shouting. My brain felt all mushy and in a daize. My head started to pound, throb, anything you want to call it, there was something that was trying to escape right between my eyes. I needed to get out of this room.

"Y/N? Where are you going?" Ryoma asked.

"I.. I need to clear my head." I slowly made my way out the room, swerving a little, Kirumi gripped onto my arm and looked me worriedly in the eyes, her disordered, wobbly appearance was all I could make out.

"Are you okay..?" She softly asked.

"Yeah, yeah." I tried to get out of the tall female's grasp, but she held onto me. She moved her arms from my arm to around my back.

Kirumi turned to the group, "I'll be back, i'm going to take Y/n back to her dorm"

Someone, i can't make it out, but it looked as if it were Gonta, rushed ahead and held the door for us. I caught a glimpse of everyone's room, they were no longer arguing, but looked over at me in concern. Even Himiko, who showed little to no emotion, had her little lips swiveled in concern.

We walked silently down the hallway, "We can.. Sit down here at the fountain.."

I tried to lean down on the circular fountain that barely had any water left running. Tojo however, was having none of it. This was the third time I've tried to stop her from walking me back to my dorm. "You're ill. You need to rest in your dorm."

"It's just a headache.."

"Why are you making this difficult?"

"I just.. I Had a lot to do. Let me lay down here for a little bit and i'll be fine." I broke free and threw myself down on the cold tile fountain. My eyes faced the never ending ceiling, it was beautiful..... Or was beautiful

Kirumis head bobbed into my frame, her face red with anger. "Listen, i don't want to use force, but you've left me with no choice."

The towering female gripped my wrist and hauled me upwards. I landed over her shoulders and she let out a small, 'hmpf.' She didn't complain but ignored my request to put me down. She opened the door to the first floor and hauled up the narrow steps, she turned her head around to look where my door was and she opened it. She placed me on the bed before rushing to lock the door, as if she already knew I was going to run out.

She helped me get into bed, my bag right where i've left it yesterday. The grayette pat my head and pulled the covers up to my shoulders.

      She sat down at the edge of my bed and asked if I wanted her to read me a story. "What kind of story..?"

      "Well, I could make one up for you... would you like that?" She rubbed my back and thought for a while, the soothing pattern calmed me down.

      "Sure." She gave me a soft grin and begun her story. Halfway through the story, I was out like a light.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Sorry it's lil short, but I'm kinda tired! Next chapter will be better then this one! Trust me!