❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️

"Can I be my own quote?"

     "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I heard a voice scream into my ear, I bolted up from being startled and fell off the bed

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I heard a voice scream into my ear, I bolted up from being startled and fell off the bed. There were both yellow and purple strands of hair peeking out from the bed. Angie and Kokichi gave me a smile as Shuichi helped me up from the ground.

"S-Sorry, i tried to stop them but they still came in..."

"It's fine, why are you two so excited..?" I turned around to the two, three if you count Kiibo sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Atua has blessed us with gifts and presents!"

"Not Atua! Santa!" Kokichi argued with the female.

Kiibo bit his thumb from the corner of the bed, "Let me get this correct, i've learned from my research that Santa is a legendary figure who is the traditional patron of Christmas in the United States and other countries, bringing gifts to children. His popular image is based on traditions associated with Saint Nicholas, a 4th-century Christian saint. Father Christmas fills the role in many European countries--"

"Dont be boring Kiibo!" Kokichi cried, plugging his fingers into his ears. "And Santa isn't a fictional character! He's reaaaal!"

"He really isn't real..."

'That's cute, he still must believe in Santa...', placing my hand on his shoulders I nodded, "Absolutely real."

"Not you too, Y/N..."

"Can we go down and explore the new area! Apparently we have an ice skating rink! Atua wants to check it out!" Angie beamed grabbing my hand. She pulled me away from the trio and outside the dorms. Rushing down the stairs there was a gigantic tree smack in the middle.

"Woah..." I muttered, if i reached over far enough my fingers would skim one of the branches. 

Angie however didn't give me a chance to do just that. She dragged us down the staircase to where the rest of the cast were seated. "Finally you woke up."