X. TEN

"It's odd, isn't it? People die everyday and the world goes on like nothing happened

everyday and the world goes
on like nothing happened."

    My legs buckled as I gripped onto my satchel

My legs buckled as I gripped onto my satchel. I stood next to Angie and Korekiyo. I felt the white hair females hands slowly on the back of my bad. She sent me a nervous smile and gripped on tighter on my bag. We rushed through the tunnel as Kaede took the lead. We walked down some stone steps. Kaede put her hands on the metal gate. She grunted trying to push it open, we all caught up with her and we pushed it open.

    We're actually doing pretty goo.. oh never mind.

Kaede screamed as she missed the first jump completely and fell down into the water. Everyone cried out and looked over the edge.

"Kaede!" Kaito screamed. "Are you okay?!"

"Yea! There's water here and it caught me when I fell! It seams like if I keep swimming I can reach the beginning!" She waved at us.

We greeted her a safe swim. Half of me wanted to throw myself down there with the blond. I was kinda too scared to play...

"Let's continue! I'll take lead from here!" Rantaro cried out to us. He managed to make the first jump. We all made it across, only loosing a few people.

Kaito jumped over both of the ledges. We made it over and we had to jump down a ledge. I wasnt like these anime characters who can jump off a building and be fine, i carefully lowered myself onto the ground. Bombs were up ahead and Kaito got hit... Shuichi was next, he made it over. I tried to make it over but a bomb ddropped itself on my head.

I was knocked out like a light.

"Uh...my head." I groaned. I opened my eyes slowly to find someone asleep on my chest. I tried to move myself legs to shift them but someone else were on my thighs. I was trapped.....i couldn't move, but the figure on my chest hugged my waist tightly. I reached my hand up to pet whoever was sleeping. My hand was met with fluffy hair. "Ko..kichi?"

My eyes stretched over Kokichis zero gravity hair to find Miu on my legs. This was kinda...peaceful... i dont want to wake the two most troublesom people in this game.