IX. NINE

"I guess not knowing someone doesn't mean you don't understand them

doesn't mean you don't
understand them."

       Monokuma cleared his voice before continuing with the rules of the killing game

Monokuma cleared his voice before continuing with the rules of the killing game. I couldn't pay attention to anything other than what monokuma last said. 'I could've died...I only have 5 lifes and i almost used up one of them by checking out the inside of a fucking Exile...

Monokuma finished everything off with he may add new regulation to this list at any time

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Kaede breathed out. "I will never...I will never participate in a killing game."

'Whos going to tell her...'

"The ultimate academy for gifted juveniles school regulations...so these are the rules" Ryoma sighed.

"I do not understand why someone would force us to do this?" Kirumi answers him.

"But the rules are pretty cut and dry. This game doesn't seem like it'll be boring" Kokichi giggled.

"That's not the problem!" Tenko snapped.

"Please lower your voice. Its ruining the atmosphere" Korekiyo scolded the two smaller kids.

"Hey hey! What does this sith regulation mean?" Angie started, everyone looked back at their monopod. "The killing game and clastrials will continue until only two surviving students remain. Only two surviving students? What would be the reason for that?"

"Perhaps it's because you can't do a trial with two people?" Shuichi answered.

"Nyahahaha, I see, I see, You're so smart, shuichi."

"Q-Quit screwing around...Killing game...school regulations.." Kaito stuttered. "To hell with all that crap! Who'd go along with something like that?!"

"Kaito no!" I cried out and jumped out of gontas grasp. He threw the Monopod on the ground and I jumped to save it. The tablet landed softly in my hands jumbling around a bit.