VII. SEVEN

"I'm rather proud of my ability to tell lies

ability to tell lies. I can
trick not only others, but
even my own heart."

         Ughhh, my legs are so tired

Ughhh, my legs are so tired....How much longer do we have to walk and meet people? I should've stayed with Tenko and Himiko, but it looked like they needed some time together or more or less alone... I couldnt stay with Tsumugi or Rantaro, as cool as they both were, they deeply freaked me out.... I forgot who Kaede and Shuichi met next, hopefully i could stay with them?

We walked further down the overgrown hallway. Kaede opened the door for us and we walked into some sort of storage room. Up ahead was the one and only Miu. Maybe i was a little shy for meeting her, i did always find her one of the more cooler characters.

"Dammit...Where the hell is it?" She growled while scrambling through the boxes filled with chemicals.

    "Hey, what are you looking for?" Kaede peacefully asked her.

    "Dont sneak up on me, bitch!"

    Shuichi spoke up. H-hey, im sorry if we surpides you, but you shouldnt talk to kae--"

    "Ey crotchrot, you staring at my tits?"

    "huh?"

     "Help yourself! A guy like you can only dream of landin' a big-boobed hottie like me! Go on, get yourself a good eyeful" - m

     "N-No, i wasn't staring! My eyes just happened to look there..." - s

    Miu mocked the poor boy before i stood up for him, "Trust me, Shuichi is a nice boy. He never has intentions like that!"

     "Of course his girlfriend would stand up for him!" Miu directed at me. "You should have more control over your man, sister! Don't let him get away with this!"

       "G-girlfriend?!" My face flushed with embarrassment. I forgot how blunt Miu is.

       "They're not dating!" Kaede snapped. 'Oh shit, now shes mad at me...i forgot they kinda had a thing for eachother before she died.' Shuichi fumbled with his hat.