XIII. THIRTEEN

"Despair is contagious

Everyone catches it."

    ding dong bing bong

    ding dong bing bong

     A familar sound filled my ears... I cracked open my eyes slowly to be filled with bright light. I'm assuming its the next morning....Of course, it's the Monokubs up this early....

     "Rise and shine, ursine! This is the official morning announcement! They chimed together.

    "It's 8 a.m, bitches! Time to wake up and face the blood-drenched day!" Monokid cursed.

    Monosuke added. "I wonder who's dead this morning?"

    "STOOPPP0PPP! If I suddenly see a dead body, I'll puke again!" Monophanie winner.

    Monotaro dismissed us with, "Enjoy your killing school semester!"

    "I hate those bears..." I mumbled and dove my head deeper under the pillows. I tried to dive back to sleep before someone gripped tighter around my waist..."

"P..please don't move..." Kaede mumbled.

    'i never knew kaede was a heavy sleeper.'

    "We've gotta get up.." I rolled out of her grasp before stretching. I picked up my clothing from yesterday and headed into the bathroom. I changed and walked out to Kaede fully dressed with a smile on her face. "How did..."

    "Mhm?" She asked.

    "Nothing, don't worry.." I mumbled; 'typical anime characters getting ready in 0.5 seconds.'

    "Ready to go?" She asked with her hand on the door. I grabbed my bag before nodding, she opened it wide enough for both of us to walk by.

     Nobody was outside the dormitory.

    I was hoping to at least see Shuichi... We walked outside to be met with somewhat fresh air. The bricks made a soft 'clack' whenever we walked on them. Kaede rambled on and on while I just listened.