XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN

"i want to change

"i want to change. I want
to get rid of my weak self"

      'Another day and another headache

'Another day and another headache.' I mumbled stretching. It's only been about cannily a week but it's felt like months.

     Hopefully if i were on the correct track it currently would be the third chapter where instead of one person, it was two.

     I carefully walked into the cafeteria to avoid the small female asking if I wanted to join her 'student counsel'. Unfortunately when i stumbled in everyone was calmly eating. The air felt calm... Too calm for my liking.

      "Are you okay, Y/N?" Shuichi asked looking up from his oatmeal, finally noticing.

      Kaito, with his face full shouted "Are you going to stand there or come join us!"

I nodded my head and slowly made my way in front of them, Kirumi hummed happily as she set down a plate in front of me. Calling out a thank you, the Ultimate Maid walked away.

'This is strange.. very very strange...' It's either that I'm too early or I'm missing something important. I wish i still had access to the internet, maybe it could help me out....

"Rise and shine Ursines!" The cubs greeted. I let out a groan as the four Monokubs appeared in front of us. (A/N: Rip Monodam, my fav monokub 😖👊)

"We have a surprise for ya bastards!" Monosuke exclaimed. It was kinda off seeing him still alive, would've thought Monodam would've killed him by now.

"Monokuma has gone bald again!" Monophanie cried, "And this time it looks like it's for good!"

"Nyeh...he's bald again?" Himiko asked.

"Yus heard it here first!" Monosuke confirmed.

"Now then, as the new headmasters, we have for you bastards....A wonderful prize!" Monodam cheered. He threw his tiny robot hands up into the air with joy.

Monophanie looked at her brothers worried "U-Um.... Let's see what the prize is this time..."

"We're giving away a Golden Hammer, a Magic Key, and a Ninja Scroll as a prize bundle!" Monosuke cheered.

"Wow... what a buncha random junk." Monotaro scoffed. "I-I mean, bravo, bravo!"

"We look forward to working with you! I hope we can get along." Monodam ordered. With that, all of the furry creatures whisked away into the air again.

"I had a feeling it was more junk" Kiibo was the first to break the silence.

"Aw man... We didn't need more junk. We had way too much anyway, and its name is Keebo."

"Now you've gone too far! Everyone, we can't allow this kind of intolerant language!"

"It's too early in the morning for this.." I winned. "We can deal with..whatever Kokichi says later. Let's just utilize whatever junk the monokids gave us."

"I'm pretty sure they've hidden another Flashback Light somewhere here too." rantaro mumbled.

"So what are we going to do? If we use this junk, we can open up new places, but..." Kaito grouched.

Angie squealed. "Yayyy! A new area means we can have lots more fun!"

The tanned girl spun around in place with her hands in the air... Tsumugi placed a hand on her shoulder and sighed, "I don't know if we'll have that much fun..."

"I find myself more interested in the Flashback Light." Korekiyo hummed. "Perhaps we'll recall the school's secret."

Kaito turned to Shuichi and gave him a reassuring smile, "Hey, bro. I'll leave this to you again. Do a good job, alright?"

"O-Okay... Got it." Shuichi mumbled. He looked over in my direction, egging me to come with him. At this point i might as well be considered the main character, or at least female lead... Sorry Kaede and Maki.

"If you find a dangerous place, come get Gonta. Gonta will protect you!" Gonta offered with a wide smile. Everyone split up into groups and fled the cafeteria, leaving behind Kaito, Shuichi, Amami and myself.

And with that excitement, the first task was in session to stop another person from becoming the blackened..

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰