LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN

Nyeeh

Nyeeh

       "Team

       "Team... Danganronpa...?" Shuichi asked.

       Tsumugi happily lifted her arms up, "I'm a part of Team Danganronpa, and I work for them...We're working to create fun killing game entertainment for everyone, so they can have as much fun as possible...ruf And the new product is New Danganronpa V3! A super-exciting, heart-pounding extreme real fiction!"

        "That sounds like such crap." Kokichi snarled.

       "D-Don't bullshit me!" Shuichi screamed. "To say that you guys created a fictional world, and that you forced us into a killing game that's the same as a fictional one..."

      "Exactly, No matter how much fiction you try to put in our memories, we aren't fiction---" Monokuma gracefully cut off Ryoma. "...How can you say that?"

      " ...Huh?"

      "N-No matter... how many times you tell us, we aren't going to do this anymore! Send us back home!" Himiko bawled up her little hands.

     Tsumugi, who was dressed up as Mahiru, pointed at the red head. "I'm telling you, that's impossible. There's nowhere for you to go home to."

       "WHY?! Why isn't there a place for me to go home?!"

       "Because you're just like us. You can't live anywhere except in the world of Danganronpa."

        "... What do you mean like us?" Kirumi asked.

      "You... don't understand? In that case, ask yourself this."

     "JUST WHAT ARE YOU GUUUUUUUUUYS?!" Tsumugi as nekomaru asked. What are we?.. What are we? What are we?

       Shuichi's face paled, "If we're the same as you... hold on... are you talking about us?"