Chapter 8

You walked in the entrance of the city exam field, moving your arms around.

This outfit is more tight fitting than what I expected.

You thought as you covered yourself with your arms.

Your costume was sleeveless but was connected to the shorts like an one piece. The neck line came half way up your neck. It had thigh high boots with a purple lining on the bottom. On the upper half of one piece had a purple 'S' imprinted on it, and your waist was covered with a belt.
You also had on a long glove on one arm that led up to your elbow, and on your other arm was just an elbow cover, both were black.

-

-

Not bad though.

You said as you looked down at your boots.

"I like your outfit!" You heard someone say, causing you to turn around.

It was Mina, and she was walking towards your direction.

"Thanks, yours is very colorful." You stated as you observed her outfit.

"I like it that way." She said as she laughed and spun around. Soon she stopped and starred into the distance, before looking back at you.

"Don't look now but someone is starring at you." Mina whispered to you as a smile formed across her face.

You slightly turned your head to see Bakugou looking at you, once he noticed you though he looked away.

You felt you face get hot until you shook your head.

"Hello students!" A teacher said as they fell out of the sky. As the dust faded away from the landing you saw a tall man, with a ton of muscles.

"Wait, isn't that All Might?" You questioned as everyone gasped.

He nodded at you and gave you a thumbs up, all you did though was smile at him.

"Today I'm going to pair you guys in two, and a team will go up against another team, like heroes and villains." All Might said as he continued explaining the rules.

You started to blank out on what he was saying and got lost in your own thoughts.

I wonder who I'll get matched with, hopefully it's someone I know.

You thought before you heard your name.

"Y/N and Bakugou will be the villains and Uraraka and Midoriya will be the heroes for the first round." All Might said again as he pointed for you to walk towards the building.

You sighed and started to walk towards the building, soon heading inside with Bakugou.

"So what are we supposed to do again?" You question as he looked at you.

"Were you even listening?" He said, you let out a nervous laugh before he looked forward again.

"We have to stop them from getting to the weapon basically." He said as he walked into the room with the weapon.

You leaned against a pillar attached to the ceiling.

It wasn't long until you heard All Might yell throughout the building.

"START!" All Might yelled, soon his voice cut off.

You stood there, waiting for them to arrive, but Bakugou started to walk away.

"Where are you going?! We have to protect this to win." You stated as he turned to look at you.

"I'm going after this one kid, you stay here." He said as he soon walked out of sight.

Are you serious, he is really going to get caught up with someone at this time.

You thought as you looked at the weapon.

Fuck it.

You thought as you ran out of the room, soon catching up with Bakugou.

"What are you doing, go back!" Bakugou said as he tried to push you away.

"I'm your teammate, and I'm not going to stay there alone." You said as you continued to follow him.

He let out a loud groan and walked around a corner, soon hearing voices.

He put his arm out, stopping you from walking anymore.

"Just stay out of my way, take care of the other chick." Bakugou said as he ran around the corner.

You nodded your head and separated from him, running to the other side to trap them.

As you were running you heard loud explosions going off, followed by yelling and screaming.

When you arrived at the other side, you spotted Uraraka and Bakugou attacking Midoriya.

"You're trapped now." You said as you laugh and dove in for her, but she quickly reacted and moved out of the way, touching your leg.

You didn't think anything of it first until you started floating off of the ground.

"What the-" You started to say but got cut off. Your body slammed against the ceiling, causing you to let out a loud groan.

It didn't make any damage to you but still hurt.

You took a second to look around, soon spotting a box beside her, so you tried to focus on it.

It took a few seconds but it eventually caused a big explosion beside her.

She released you as it went off, but you slammed onto the floor below you.

You coughed and stood up, not realizing you were in Bakugou's line of fire.

You went to jump at Uraraka until you felt your body shooting in the other direction, slamming against the wall.

You stumbled over, trying to catch your breath as you heard someone walking to you.

That one hurt.

You thought as the person grabbed you and slung you over their shoulder.

"Dumbass, didn't I tell you to stay out of my way." Bakugou said as he walked back over to the people.

You looked up to see Midoriya and Uraraka tied up against each other, defeated.

"Y/N and Bakugou win!" All Might said over the speaker, as Bakugou carried you out.

He soon put you down against the wall and walked away.

You watched as the next team entered another building, about to start their round.