Chapter 44

You opened your eyes to pitch black, your movement was restricted as well other than your arms.

What the-

You thought as you pulled your arms out from underneath you and pushed the thing that was in front of you.

The person groaned and sat up, rubbing their eyes as they looked at you, turns out it was just Bakugou.

"Why did you push me away." He said in a deep voice as you sat up to look at him correctly.

"You were literally restricting me from doing anything." You said as you tilted your head and stretched your arms.

"Apparently you could move to push me away." Bakugou said as he got up and stretched his hands behind his back.

You just rolled your eyes and stood up, walking over and grabbing your school uniform out of your wardrobe.

As you turned around you saw Bakugou standing in front of you, holding your medication.

"Are you forgetting about this?" He questioned as he started to open the bottle but you walked around him and changed into your school uniform.

Whenever you got finished you turned around again and this time Bakugou was holding a bottle of water and some medicine in his hand.

"You're not leaving until you take it." Bakugou said, clearly annoyed but you shook your head.

"What are you going to do about it if I don't take it." You said as you crossed your arms, watching Bakugou walk over to his phone and call someone.

You raised your eyebrow in confusion as you listened to him talking, unable to identify the person he called.

"You were right, she isn't taking them." Bakugou said as he groaned and hung up the phone, still leaving you in confusion until someone knocked on the door.

Bakugou walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Aizawa with a big grin.

"You now owe me 20 bucks." Aizawa said as Bakugou rolled his eyes. After, Aizawa started to walk over to you, taking the water and medicine from Bakugou's hand.

"Take it now." Aizawa bluntly said as you sighed and grabbed it from his hand, putting them in your mouth and using the water to wash it down.

"Now, I will see you two in class." Aizawa said as he turned around and started to walk out of the room. On his way out Bakugou held out a 20 for him, which he took.

You waited for Aizawa to shut the door as you turned and looked at Bakugou.

"You guys really bet on me?" You said as Bakugou snickered, walking around you to get changed.

"It made you take your medication though, now grab your stuff because class starts in a few minutes." Bakugou said as he started to change.

"You're not even ready." You said with a laugh as you grabbed your backpack.

Bakugou stared at you with annoyance as he finished changing and grabbed his stuff as well, walking out of your dorm with you.

~~|~~

You rested your head in the palm of your hand, watching the teacher ramble on about random junk. All you could think about was a way to get stronger and quickly.

Since my quirk can't properly work for a while, I need to figure out a way to improve during this time so I don't fall behind..

You thought as an idea suddenly came to you, once the time was right you pulled out your phone and messaged someone.
••
Y/N- 'Hey, are you free after school?'

???- 'I am, but why are you texting me during class?'

Y/N- 'Don't question it but after school can you train me?'

???- 'Sure but why me out of all people?'

Y/N- 'You're constantly training and getting stronger, so I wanted you to teach me.'
••
You looked up at your phone and watched as Midoriya turned around and gave you a thumbs up as he put his phone away.

You smiled at him and put your phone away, focusing on class.

"To understand the full power of your quirk, try to focus all your energy into that one move even if you feel like you can't do much." The teacher said as you widened your eyes to her statement, feeling a sort of energy fill over your body.

Quickly you raised your hand to be excused to the restroom, once she gave you a response you exited the classroom and ran down the stairs.

I need to get to that room, I don't know why but I want to test this energy out... is it my power building up?

You thought to yourself as you sprinted down the hallway, turning your head at every door until you saw it.

"It's locked." A voice stated as you turned your head to see Aizawa standing there.

"Mr. Aizawa! I'm sorry I just need to try-" You started to say until you got cut off.

"Lay off your quirk for a while, you need to properly heal." Aizawa said as you clenched your fist.

"I'm not going to sit back and miss everything because my vision is damaged, I can see just fine!" You exclaimed as you raised your voice a little.

Aizawa sighed at your response and stared at you as you connected eye contact with him.

"Get back to class." Aizawa said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"Mr. Aizawa-" You started to say until he cut you off.

"I said get back to class!" He said, raising his voice in the process and walked away.

You clenched your fists even more and turned around, punching the wall behind you in anger.

I'm going to find another way, I need to!

You thought as you pulled out your phone and stared at your reflection in the black screen.

I need to experience this power.. I don't know how but after she said that statement, I got an overflowing amount of energy.

You thought once again as you turned around and started to walk back to class.

Midoriya can help me with this, I know he can.