Chapter 14

You guys had to stop at everyone's house so they could get clothes, but Bakugou never took you off his back.

You were almost home and stopped by everyone's house but Bakugou's.

"Let me get some clothes." Bakugou stated as he started walking to his front door.

"Do you want me to hold Y/N until you get back?" Kirishima asked, as Bakugou turned around towards him.

"No." Bakugou bluntly said as he walked inside.

"You're home! Wait, who's this girl?" A voice said, it seemed to be his mom's but you didn't want to look up.

"I'm leaving again, I'm just getting clothes." Bakugou said as he walked to his room.

Once he got to his room he placed you down on his bed as he packed some clothes.

"Your bed is more comfortable than mine." You said as you laughed.

Soon Bakugou's mom walked into the room and stood in front of you.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! She's so cute too!" His mom said as she hugged you.

"She's not my girlfriend, and get out of my room!" Bakugou yelled as he finished packing.

His mom ignored what he was saying and continued to talk to you.

"What's your name darling, and how did you start dating this devil?" His mom asked as she pointed to Bakugou.

"I'm Y/N, and we aren't dating." You said as you nervously laughed.

"I don't believe it, because he's barley nice to anyone and doesn't bring anyone in his room." His mom said as she folded her arms.

Bakugou walked over to you and put you on his back as he held a bag of clothes in his hand.

"Stop interrogating her, we're leaving." He said as he started to walk out of the room.

"YOU NEVER SAID WHERE YOU WERE GOING!" His mom yelled as he was about to walk out the door.

"IM SLEEPING OVER AT Y/N'S!" Bakugou yelled back as he opened the door.

You turned around and waved goodbye to his mom, as she waved back.

"BE NICE TO HER, OR I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS!" His mother yelled as he shut the front door.

"She gets on my last nerves." Bakugou stated as he walked back over to everyone.

"She seems really nice." You said as you laughed.

"Off to Y/N's house now!" Mina said as she started walking towards your house.

You tried to stay focus on the current conversation but you couldn't get that sentence out of your head.

'He's barley nice to anyone and doesn't bring anyone in his room.' Am I different than everyone else?

You thought as you noticed your house off in the distance.

You glanced over at Bakugou, but all you could see was the side of his face.

All right softie.

You thought as they walked up to your doorstep, opening the front door.

"You didn't lock it?" Sero asked as he stepped inside, everyone else followed behind.

"You guys pushed me out before I even could." You said as Bakugou placed you down.

"What if someone broke in?" Kirishima asked as he looked at you.