Chapter 40

(This chapter is a lemon! If you don't wish to read, just skip! You won't miss anything!)

Bakugou pulled you closer to his body as he deepened the kiss.

As you were melted into the kiss, you felt Bakugou sliding his hand back up your shirt soon reaching your bra.

When you felt him touch your bra he backed away and picked you up.

You didn't ask questions when he sat you on your bed, until you noticed him grabbing something from your drawer.

"What are you grabbing?" You questioned as Bakugou looked back at you with a smile.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so." Bakugou said as you followed his directions.

You felt him bringing your arms up to meet your bed frame. You were tempted to open your eyes but kept them closed for your own safety.

"You can open now." Bakugou said as you opened your eyes to see your wrist tied to the bed frame.

"You tied me up?!" You exclaimed as you tried to pull on rope, but it wasn't working.

Bakugou moved his hand to your face and started to cover your eyes, leaving you in the dark.

Before you could speak, Bakugou placed his lips on yours and started traveling down your body.

"You're ok with me doing this, right?" Bakugou questioned as you nodded your head.

He started to take off your clothes as you felt the cold air rushing to your bare skin.

Suddenly you gasped as you felt a pair of hands grab onto your chest, feeling around your body.

You heard a soft chuckle from Bakugou as he kissed around your body, trailing down to your lower half.

In a quick motion, you felt your sweatpants removed, soon followed by your underwear.

You didn't feel anything and couldn't see what Bakugou was doing after that.

Assuming you did something wrong you tried to cover yourself with your legs but you felt a pair of hands grab onto your knees, spreading them apart.

"Don't hide yourself from me." Bakugou said as he tightened his grip, causing you to slightly whine.

As you went to talk you felt Bakugou's mouth latch onto your clit, making you moan in pleasure.

"Try and keep it down, we don't want anyone next door hearing you." Bakugou whispered as he continued to eat you out.

You couldn't even make words out, Bakugou was devouring you as you squirmed in place.

It wasn't long until you felt a finger inserted in you, causing you to gasp at the touch.

The feeling kept building up inside of you as you let out soft moans from the pleasure.

"Baby, I want to see you.." You whined as you felt Bakugou remove himself from you.

You felt the blindfold being removed from your head as your eyes adjusted to the room.

You gestured your head towards the ropes too as Bakugou ended up removing those as well.

As he undid the last knot you grabbed his waist and flipped him over, leaving you on the top.

"So you want to play these games now?" Bakugou said as you smiled, making your way down to his pants.

You removed his pants and boxers as your watched his member spring up, causing your eyes to widen.

You shook your head and attached your mouth to his member, as you watched him throw his head back.

Slowly you started to bob your head on his member as he tangled his hand in your hair.

It wasn't long until you felt his member starting to twitch in the back of your throat.

You took that as a sign and removed yourself from him.

You crawled up and straddled over him, adjusting his member to your entrance before you lowered yourself on him.

You let out a soft moan as you tried to stay up straight.

You felt his hands grab onto your hips as he thrusted into you, causing you to grab his shoulders and let out another moan.

Before you could start riding him he quickly turned you back around, having him tower over you.

"Why can't I be on top?" You questioned as Bakugou snickered.

"You're horrible at it, now relax." Bakugou said as he started to trust into you.

You dug your nails into his back as he leaned down and started to kiss you. You could barley keep the kiss as moans escaped your mouth.

Bakugou started to let out soft groans as he picked up the speed, making your legs twitch.

"I-I'm close-" You said as you tried to catch your breath.

With one more trust, he slammed into you causing you to release on him.

He rode out your orgasm as you felt him twitching inside of you.

You felt him pull out and watched him release onto your stomach.

He started to catch his breath as he got up from bed and walked to your closet.

You watched him as he made his way back to you with a towel, cleaning up his mess on your stomach along with your mess.

He sat you up and handed you your clothes to put back on as he put his on.

"You still have to pack, you know that right?" Bakugou said as you put your shirt on.

"I'll do it in the morning, I'm too exhausted for that now." You said as you slid on your pants.

Bakugou laughed at your remark and walked back over to the bed, pulling you close to him.

He buried his face into your chest as you ran your fingers through his hair.

You pulled the blanket on you two as you kissed his forehead.

"Remind me never again to let you try and top me." Bakugou whispered in your chest.

"I wasn't that bad, let me work on it." You said as you slightly laughed.

Bakugou lifted his head up and kissed you gently as he returned his head back into your chest.

"Goodnight dumbass." Bakugou mumbled as he tightened his grip onto you.

"Goodnight bear." You said as you closed your eyes, falling asleep to Bakugou's faint snores.