Chapter 29

Today was the day you went off to training camp. You woke up to your alarm blaring in your ears as you opened your eyes to the dark room.

You turned over to your side, shutting off your alarm, and sat up.

You turned on your lamp to lighten up the dark room.

Normally the room would be filled with sunlight but it is 6 o'clock.

You thought as you got up and stretched.

You walked over and put on your uniform, brushing your hair afterwards.

I'm so excited, I wonder how training camp is going to be.

You thought as you walked around your room.

Your footsteps trailed into a little dance as you finished getting ready.

You decided to grab your glasses and place them inside your bag.

These might come in handy, it doesn't hurt to bring them.

You thought as you grabbed the bag you packed last night and headed downstairs.

You walked out your front door, turning around to lock it.

"So you did wake up." A voice said which startled you, causing you to drop your keys.

You looked around to see Bakugou holding his bag, staring at you.

"I told you I would." You said as you sighed in relief, picking up your keys.

"It was hard to believe, since it was coming from someone that tends to sleep in." Bakugou said as you locked the door and put your keys away.

You rolled your eyes at him and started to walk away as he followed.

You felt hands slither around your waist as you made your way down the sidewalk.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" You asked as Bakugou's head laid in the crook of your neck.

He nodded his head as you walked onto campus.

"I probably would have slept better if you were there." You said as you walked to the bus, Aizawa was waiting beside it.

"We wouldn't have gotten any sleep if I was there." Bakugou said he let go of you and handed Aizawa his bag.

Your eyes widened as you handed Aizawa your bag, making your way on the bus.

"Y/N!" A voice said as you entered.

You looked over the seats to see Sero waving at you with Denki beside him.

You waved at them and walked over to the seat across them.

"You can't sit here." Bakugou said as he stared at you.

"Whatever." You said as you pushed him over and sat beside him anyways.

"I just told you that you couldn't sit here!" Bakugou said as he slightly raised his voice.

"It's too early to be dealing with you and your loud mouth." You said as you matched his tone.

Bakugou kicked you off the chair, causing you to land on the ground.

"I know you didn't just kick me." You said as you got up and brushed off your clothes.

"I did, what are you going to do about it." Bakugou said as he crossed his arms.

As you went towards him you felt something wrap around you, preventing you from moving.

"Cut it out, I don't know how you two are dating but fight every second." Sero said as he gestured for Denki to sit next to Bakugou.