Chapter 37

You woke up as you looked over at Bakugou, to see him caressing your leg that was over his stomach.

Soon he turned and met eye contact with you and you smiled at him.

"Are you feeling better from yesterday?" Bakugou said as you sat up, rubbing your head.

"I don't want to be reminded of it, even though my memory is clouded." You said as you got up and changed into your uniform.

Bakugou did the same as you exited his room with him, heading downstairs to leave.

"Where are you going?" A voice said as you turned around to see Aizawa.

"I'm going to class, like I'm suppose to." You said as you stood there, with Bakugou beside you.

"Not after your break out yesterday. I get you were angry but I can't let you get away with hurting another student and destroying town's property." Aizawa said as you glanced over at Bakugou, then back at Aizawa.

"I'm putting you on suspension for a day, so go back to your room Y/N." Aizawa said as you sighed.

You watched as Aizawa walked away with Bakugou, as you were left in the dorms, alone.

You walked back up to your dorm room and shut the door.

"This is so fucking stupid." You mumbled to yourself as you changed back into regular clothes.

You pulled out your phone as you sat on your bed.
••
Y/N- 'It sucks being without you.'

Bakugou- 'I know you miss me, I'm just that awesome.'

Y/N- 'You know what, bye.'

Bakugou- 'I'm joking calm down.'

Y/N- 'Sure you were.'

Bakugou- 'Well I have to get back to class, I'll catch you up on everything once I get back to the dorms. Keep the bed warm for me.'
••
You smiled at his text and put your phone down, staring at your socks afterwards.

It wouldn't hurt to train while I'm stuck in the dorms.

You thought as you grabbed your phone again and texted someone else.
••
Y/N- 'Is it fine if I go in your room to train?'

Kirishima- 'That's fine with me, just don't hurt yourself with the equipment.'

Y/N- 'I won't, thank you!'
••
You put your phone down again as you got up and changed into some training clothes.

You grabbed your phone and walked out of your room, heading down to Kirishima's.

You soon made it there, opening the door.

You walked into his room and sighed, dropping your phone on his bed.

You rolled your shoulders back as you looked at his punching bag.

After, I could probably work on some weights.

You thought as you looked over at the weights laid out, then back at the punching bag.

You took a deep breath before starting to train, punching the bag afterwards.

~~|~~

After a while you were exhausted, you had already cleaned up his room from the mess you made and walked back up to your room. You changed into a comfortable pair of clothes as you went downstairs, waiting for everyone to get back.

"Y/N." A voice rang through the halls as you turned your head towards the voice.

You saw Aizawa walking with a sheet of paper in his hand, it wasn't long until he reached you.

"Here, these are your internships, pick one and let me know your choice in the morning." Aizawa said as he started walking away.

"Wait, what do you mean?" You questioned as you turned around, looking at him as he stopped.

"There are Pro Heroes that want to train you, so pick one you want to train with for a few weeks then return to me with your choice." Aizawa said as he walked away.

You turned back around and before you could look at the paper, your classmates busted through the door.

"Finally I can sleep!" Denki yelled as he fell face first on the ground.

"That looked like it hurt, are you ok?" Midoriya said as you saw him crouch down to Denki.

"He will be fine you damn nerd." Bakugou said as he scoffed and started to walk away until he saw you.

He walked over to you and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

"You just got back, put me down!" You yelled as you started hitting his back.

Bakugou ignored you as he opened a door, placing you on a bed.

You noticed it was your room as you watched him close the door then walk over to you.

"Why didn't we go to your dorm?" You questioned as he took off his jacket.

"Shitty hair has been causing trouble today." Bakugou said as towered over you, placing his hands on the bed beside you.

He placed a soft kiss on your lips as you felt your face getting hot.

He sat beside you and pulled you to his body, as he felt the piece of paper in your pocket.

"What is this?" Bakugou questioned as he unfolded the sheet of paper, reading it.

"My interns apparently, I have to look over it tonight and pick one to train with." You said as Bakugou nodded and placed the sheet of paper on your desk, then holding onto you.

You felt his cold hands slither under your shirt and around your waist, holding you tightly as a shiver traveled down your spine.

You felt him place his head in the side of your neck, as you started to play with his hair.

"Baby do you want to lay down?" You questioned as he nodded.

You got up out of his grip, causing him to groan from the cold. You grabbed some of his extra clothes and handed it to him as he quickly changed into them.

You got back in bed as you laid down, with him laying on top of you, his head on your chest.

Soon you pulled the blanket onto him as he wrapped his arms around your waist again, holding onto you.

You started to play with his hair as you heard faint snores exit his lips.

Tempted to fall asleep with him, you had to review over your interns tonight.

You reached over and grabbed the sheet of paper to read over it.

Hopefully I know some of these Pro Heroes..