Chapter 33

"Y/N?" You heard as someone knocked on your door.

You stared at the television as a random show played, lighting up the dark room.

"Is she awake?" Another voice said as they tried to open the door but it was locked.

You couldn't move, even if you wanted to you had no motivation. You felt like everything drained out of you ever since Bakugou got kidnapped.

You heard loud movements coming from the side of your living room, causing you to slightly turn your head.

"She's awake, why didn't you answer the door?" Sero asked as he entered through your window.

You watched as Denki and Mina followed behind him, entering your house.

"I guess this Bakugou thing is hitting you hard, isn't it?" Denki asked as he lifted up your legs and sat where you had them, resting your legs on him afterwards.

"Wouldn't it be hurting you too if you were in love with someone and then they get ripped away from you?" Mina asked as she sat on another chair.

"Guys, stop bringing him up right now, I don't want her to get even more sad." Sero said as he patched up your window again and turned on the light to the living room.

You groaned as you buried your head into Bakugou's hoodie, preventing your eyes being stung by the light.

You heard footsteps walk over and turn off the television, soon picking you up from the spot you were laying.

"You have to get some exercise today." Sero said as he put you down, Mina and Denki got up and walked over to where you were standing.

You looked at the people standing in front of you as you held onto the fabric in your hands.

"Where's Kirishima.." You mumbled as they turned towards each other.

They let out a sigh as Mina turned towards you, resting her hand on your shoulder.

"We didn't want to tell you because you would try to go but Kirishima and a few others left last night to go find Bakugou." Mina said as your eyes shot open.

"They didn't think to tell me?!" You said as tears formed in your eyes.

"Y/N.." Denki started to say but you didn't let him finish.

"This isn't fair, if I would've followed him when he went into the gas this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault that he got kidnapped. They could've at least told me so I can go help save him." You started to say as your voice trembled.

Mina walked over and embraced you into a hug as Denki and Sero joined in, calming you down.

"We didn't want you to go because if you went and got hurt, I don't know how I would be able to handle with that pain. The others left without anyone knowing, we found out in the morning once they weren't in the hospital beds." Mina explained as she looked at you.

"They'll get him back Y/N, trust that." Denki said with a smile.

They all released from the hug as you looked at them, tears falling down your cheek.

"It's not your fault, so don't keep blaming yourself. Even if you did things differently they probably would've still got him." Sero said as Mina walked away and grabbed your shoes.

"Did you hear about the news?" Mina said as she put your shoes in front of you, changing the subject.

"What news?" You said as you put your shoes on and put on Bakugou's hoodie.

"The teachers are creating dorms for the school, they already asked my parents." Mina said as you looked over at Sero and Denki and they gave you a thumbs up.

"My mom won't be back for another few months." You said as Sero opened your front door.

You quickly covered your eyes as the sun radiated it's light onto you.

"Have them call her then." Mina started to say until a car pulled up in front of your house.

Aizawa soon got out in a suit with his hair tied back into a ponytail.

"Hello students, didn't expect to see you here." Aizawa said as he approached your doorstep.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa, I didn't expect you to be at my house." You said as you scratched the back of your neck.

"I'm here to talk to your mom about the upcoming dorms at U.A., are they home?" Aizawa asked as he put his hands behind his back.

"My mom's out on a business trip, I can give you her number though." You said as Aizawa nodded his head and pulled out his phone.

You started to read out your mom's number as Aizawa typed it into his phone.

"Thank you, I'll be leaving now." Aizawa said as he walked back to the car and left.

You sighed as Denki started to walk down the sidewalk.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Denki said as you followed him.

"I want to go lay back down." You said as you stuffed your hands into your pockets, hiding your face from the light.

"You can go lay back down after we do something." Sero said with a smile.

You ended up walking to a pizzeria, you didn't really care where you went but you just wanted to get it over with. Sero sat you guys at a table while he ordered you guys pizza. You just got what everyone else was getting along with a cup of water.
The food soon arrived and everyone else started eating while you sat there, drinking your water.

"They have some arcade machines here, if anyone wants to challenge me." Denki said as he laughed.

You took a bite of your pizza, fuzzing out what the others were talking about.

Dorms... I wonder if the other classes get dorm rooms too. I also wonder why they're adding them, it's a little unusual.

You thought as you finished your pizza, shaking your head.

"It's getting a little late guys, so we should get going." Sero said as he put the money for the bill on the table.

You got up and walked out the door, glad the sun wasn't glaring in your eyes.

It wasn't long until you made it back to your house. You opened the door and turned around towards everyone.

"Thank you for today." You said with a soft smile.

"It's not a problem, we will keep you updating on anything that happens." Denki said as he turned around and started walking away.

"See you later!" Mina said as she skipped off, while Sero followed them.

You shut your door and locked it, taking off your shoes.

You grabbed the blanket on your couch and walked upstairs to your bedroom. Once you got into your room you shut the door and walked to your bed carefully in the dark.

You made it to your bed as you crawled into it and got comfortable, covering up in your blanket.

You looked out your window as you heard a gentle gust of wind blow against it. Slowly you started to fall asleep, listening to the faint sounds of the wind.