Chapter 27

You spent the whole weekend studying with Bakugou, he was a little rough with teaching you but he got the point across. Over the weekend you also told your friends how you and Bakugou were together now. Some didn't believe how a hot head could fall for someone like you and honestly you didn't know either.

Today was the day of the exams, Aizawa stated how today you were going to take two exams. You were thinking of what they could've been but it ended up being a math and writing. The writing test was about to begin, so now you're observing the sheets of paper in front of you.

Oh god, I'm not ready.

You thought as you looked around the room. Your eyes soon connected with Kirishima's as he smiled at you.

"Good luck, you got this." Kirishima silently mouthed and gave you a thumbs up.

"Thanks, good luck." You mouthed back and smiled.

"You may begin now." Aizawa stated as you heard everyone moving their papers.

Calm down, you got this. You studied with Bakugou all weekend so don't waste this.

You thought as you started reading the questions.

~~|~~

"Put your pencils down and leave the exams on the desk. Go enjoy lunch and once you guys come back we will do the math exam." Aizawa said as everyone got up.

"How do you think you did." Mina said as she stretched and walked out of the room with you.

"I think I failed." You said as you buried your face into your hands.

"Why do you think that?" Mina said as you walked into the cafeteria.

"Half of the questions were a blur and I kept getting distracted. Hopefully the next one is better." You said as you sat down at a table with Mina.

Bakugou and Kirishima walked over and sat with you two, Bakugou sitting next to you.

You put your legs over his lap and your head on his shoulder.

"Math is next, right?" Bakugou asked as you nodded your head.

"She thinks she failed, but I think she did great." Mina said with a smile.

"It's nothing to sulk about, there's only one more test and then we can go to training camp!" Kirishima said.

"I got an idea." Bakugou said as he tapped you.

You lifted your head up and looked at him, as he stared back at you.

He started saying math problems, which you answered back to.

After a few minutes of him asking you questions he finally stopped.

"See you got this." Kirishima said with a thumbs up.

"Don't worry dumbass, you'll do just fine." Bakugou said as he rubbed your shoulder.

"Bakugou has gone soft." Mina said as she let out cute noises.

"I HAVE NOT!" Bakugou yelled and stood up, slamming his hands on the table.

"My fucking ears, you bitch." You said as you kicked the side of him and turned forward.

"What did you just call me?" Bakugou questioned as you rested your elbows on the table.

"A bitch, and what are you going to do about it?" You questioned as you smirked at him.

"Hey, Hey. Let's break this up." Kirishima said as he quickly extended his arm between the both of you.

You stuck your tongue out at Bakugou as he sat back down.