Chapter 36

You woke up from the flashback as you wrapped your arms around your head, not lifting it from the desk.

"That's all for today students, please head back to the dorms and get comfortable for the rest of the night." You heard Aizawa say as he walked out of the room.

You didn't want to move, your head was pounding from your mother's words.

"Dumbass let's go." A voice said beside you as they tapped your arm.

"I don't want to move." You mumbled, knowing it was Bakugou beside you.

You heard Bakugou sigh as you felt yourself being lifted up and placed on his back.

You rested your head in the crook of his neck as he started to walk back to the dorms.

"What's your problem today? You slept all through class and don't even want to move when it's over." Bakugou said as you felt the vibration of him talking vibrate on your cheek.

"It's just, I had a flashback of something." You said as you felt Bakugou opening a door.

"What was the flashback about?" Bakugou questioned as he sat you on his bed, looking down at you.

"My mom." You whispered as you looked down, but Bakugou lifted your chin up.

"What did she say?" Bakugou questioned again as you stared into his red eyes.

"She was talking about how I'm a monster." You said as Bakugou removed his hand and walked over to change, throwing you some clothes.

"Just ignore it then." Bakugou said as he threw his uniform over to the side, you did too.

"It's not that easy." You remarked as you looked at him walking over to you.

"All you have to do is ignore it and think of other things." Bakugou said as you stood up, looking at him.

"Glad you're telling me what to do now instead of helping me." You said as you crossed your arms.

"I'm trying to help you." Bakugou said.

"No you're clearly not, I'm telling you what my problem is and you're telling me to just ignore it when it's not that easy!" You said as you snapped at him, pinching your nose bridge in anger.

You started to walk away until Bakugou grabbed your arm, trying to stop you. You ripped your arm out of his grip and walked out of his room, heading downstairs.

"Hey, Y/N are you ok, you seem angry." A voice said from the couch as they got up.

You ignored them and tried to walk away until they got in front of you.

"Why can't people learn to get out of my way!" You yelled as you pushed them over, watching as they stumbled over a table and smashed into a glass vase.

You groaned and walked out of the dorm building, walking into town.

The sun was already setting so it was getting close to dark at this time.

Stupid bitches don't know when to stop.

You said as you started letting your anger get the best of you, going back to old habits.

You started exploding everything in your path that your eyes focused on, not caring about what you were doing.

It wasn't long until you realized your explosions weren't working anymore, but your vision wasn't blurred.

As you turned around you immediately got forced to the ground as someone restrained you from moving.

"What in the world are you doing?!" A voice growled at you as you noticed it was Aizawa's.

You ignored him and started to struggle underneath him, trying to get free as he restrained your hands behind your back.

"Y/N if you don't learn to control your anger then you're going to become someone you don't want to become." Aizawa said as your brain processed his words.

As you started to calm down you heard footsteps approaching you, sounding like they were running.

"Mr. Aizawa, one of the classmates back in the dorms got really hurt." A voice said as you put your face into the ground.

As they started talking your eyes watered up, knowing you hurt someone that tried to help you.

"You're lucky no one was out here Y/N or you could've hurt someone." Aizawa said as he got off you, letting you sit up.

You stared down at your hands, not believing you lost yourself for a moment.

I'm everything my mom said I was going to become.

You thought as another pair of footsteps approached you.

"Dumbass!" A voice roared as you looked up to see Bakugou crouching down to your level.

"I'm sorry for what I said back there." Bakugou said softly as he looked to make sure no one was around.

"It's not you're fault I can't be what you need Bakugou." You said as your voice trembled.

You looked up to see Bakugou staring into your eyes, trying to understand what you said.

"I'm a monster, you have to accept-" You started to say until you got cut off.

"Snap out of your mom's voice, you're so much more than what she calls you. You're not a monster, you just have a short temper." Bakugou said as he took a breath of air and picked you up, carrying you bridal style.

"You're everything I want dumbass, and I hope you understand it because I'm not saying it again." Bakugou said as you pushed your head into his chest, calming down.

"Now, let's get back to the dorms. You have to apologize to someone." Bakugou said as he made his way back to the dorms, with you in his arms.

It wasn't long until you arrived back, Bakugou set you down as you took a deep breath before walking inside.

You saw a couple people treating to the person you shoved earlier, you walked over to them slowly and bowed your head.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, I hope you can forgive me." You said as the person laughed and lifted up your chin.

"Don't apologize, you were angry and that's perfectly fine." The person said as Bakugou grabbed your arm and walked away with you, heading back to his room.

Soon you arrived as he opened the door for you, with you walking in and sitting on his bed.

He shut the door and walked over to you, holding you close to his chest.

You wrapped your leg around his waist as you pushed your body closer to his.

"Go to sleep dumbass, I'll be here whenever you wake up." Bakugou said as he pulled the blanket onto the both of you.

"What about Mr. Aizawa-" You started to say but got cut off.

"I already talked to him and he approved, now close your eyes." Bakugou said as he stroked your hair.

You took a deep breath as you closed your eyes, falling asleep from Bakugou's warmth.