Chapter 24

"King Explosion Murder!" Bakugou yelled throughout the classroom.

"Yeah, no." Midnight said, causing you to burst out laughing.

"Shut up dumbass!" Bakugou yelled as he pointed at you but you couldn't keep your composure.

"That name is too violent, pick another one." Midnight said as Bakugou started writing down a new name.

"Lord Explosion Murder!" Bakugou said which made you start laughing more, to the point you started crying.

"That's the same thing!" Midnight yelled at him.

"No, it's not!" Bakugou said angrily.

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Aizawa groaned in the corner.

"Pick a new name or I'm going to pick one for you." Midnight said as she sighed.

Bakugou wrote something down for the last time and showed the class.

"Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite." Bakugou said with a smile.

"Dynamite for short, go sit down." Midnight said as Bakugou walked back to his seat.

You turned to look at him as he made eye contact with you.

"My name is 'King Explosion Murder' and I'm going to blow you to bits." You said as you mocked him with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and looked away, crossing his arms after.

What is he thinking, if only I could read peoples thoughts.

You thought as you looked around, your eyes focused on Mineta though as he was looking at Midnight.

You know.. I take that back.

You thought as disgust formed on your face, making you look away from him.

"Anyways class that's all for today, you're dismissed." Midnight said as she walked out.

You stood up and grabbed your bag, walking into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" A voice said behind you.

You turned around to see Bakugou, with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"Home." You said as you crossed your arms.

"No you're not, we're going to train." Bakugou said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you away.

You watched the school doors fade off into the distance.

My freedom.

You thought as a you removed your arm from Bakugou's grip.

"What are you guys doing." Another voice said, causing you to look.

It was the boy that you fought at the Sport Festival.

"We're going to train, wasn't your name Shinsou?" You questioned as you felt Bakugou staring at you.

Shinsou nodded at your question as he looked at Bakugou over your shoulder.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" Shinsou asked as you shook your head.

"No we're-" You started saying until you suddenly stopped.

You vision went fuzzy as loud ring started to drown out your hearing.

"That's good, let's go." Shinsou said as his voice echoed loudly throughout your head.

You felt your legs starting to move on their own, you couldn't control it.