Chapter 2

You heard your alarm clock start going off. You groaned as you turned it off and rolled out of bed.

You got up and looked into your mirror, to see your messy hair, sticking in every direction.

You ruffled your hair, causing it to fall back into place.

You let out a loud yawn as you grabbed your uniform, placing it on your bed.

You changed into your outfit and brushed through your hair.

"Y/N you're going to be late!" You heard your mother exclaim from downstairs.

You grabbed your backpack and walked down to your mom, to see she was waiting by the front door.

You opened the door and walked in front of her, heading to the car.

You got in and saw your mom getting in as well, soon driving off.

"It's not that far of a walk." You said as you looked out the window.

"It's your first day, also I have to go on a business trip later today so I won't be home when you get back." She said as she continued to drive.

"How long?" You questioned as you turned to look at her.

You noticed from the look on her face that she was trying to ignore your question.

You sat there for a minute before she responded.

"A few months." She whispered, your eyes widened at what she said.

"You realize it's just me and you right?! You're leaving me for a few months?!" You yelled, as she arrived at the school.

"Calm down I don't want you blowing anything up!" She said as she parked the car, scared.

You sat in your seat frozen at what she said and her actions.

Is she really afraid of me..

You thought as you got out of the car and shut the door, walking inside.

You looked down as you continued to walk, trying not to let your eyes focus on anything.

"Calm down, calm down." You mumbled under your breath as you tried to find your class.

Soon you came upon your classroom door.

You took a deep breath and opened the door, to see everyone in their seats.

You looked around the classroom but there wasn't a teacher.

You decided to walk to a seat, once you sat down you took a deep breath.

"What's your name?" A voice said, causing you to turn around.

It was a boy with yellow hair, and a black streak through it.

"Leave her alone, can't you tell she's trying to breath." Another voice said.

You looked over and it was another guy with straight black hair, and it looked like his elbows were his quirk.

"I'm sorry about him." The man said again as he met eye contact with you.

"It's fine don't worry, my name is Y/N by the way! What's yours?" You said as you looked at both of them.

"Denki!" The man with blonde hair said.

"Sero!" The other man said as he pointed to his chest with a smile.

You nodded at their names before the bell rang.

"I hope we can be friends!" You said to both of them before turning around.

"Of course we can!" They both said, letting out a laugh afterwards.

You smiled as the door to the classroom opened.

You looked over at it but no one was there, until you noticed it.

A man in a yellow sleeping bag was on the ground, laying there.

What the hell-

You thought as the person rolled into class and stood up at the podium.

"Good morning class. I'm your teacher Shota Aizawa." He said as he unzipped his sleeping bag and stepped out.

He placed it on the ground beside him and looked at everyone.

"Today we are going to put your quirks to a test, follow me." He said as he crossed his arms and walked out of the classroom.

"A test on the first day?!" You heard a voice say.

The teacher didn't say anything, but he led you guys outside.

It was a open field, it looked like you would play baseball on it.

The teacher held up a ball as everyone focused on it.

"Let's see how far you can throw it." He said as he tossed the ball to a boy.

The teacher smiled at everyone as we stood there confused.

"If you come in last place you're expelled." He stated, causing everyone to stand there in shock.

You looked over to see who he threw the ball to. It was a boy and he had blonde spiky hair, with red eyes.

"Watch and learn." He said as he rolled his arm back.

Soon he let off a loud explosion from the palm of his hand as he threw the ball, blasting it off into the distance.

You stood there in shock as the teacher pulled out a device.

"705.2 meters." He said as he held up the device, showing it to everyone.

Your eyes widened at the number as you saw him walk off with a grin.

His quirk is a little similar to mine, I wonder if he can help me.

You thought to yourself, before you heard a name.