Chapter 13

"POOL PARTY!!" Mina screamed as she jumped up and down.

"I'm down." Sero said as he smiled.

"I guess I'll go." Bakugou said as he stood up from your bed.

"After, is it ok if we all hang out here Y/N?" Denki said as he turned to you.

"It will probably be dark by then." You said as you nervously laughed.

"You know what that means." Mina said as she smiled, causing everyone to look at her.

"SLEEPOVER!!" Mina yelled again, as a smiled formed across your face.

"That's fine with me." You said as everyone started to walk out of your room.

"We're going to get our swimsuits so we'll be right back." Sero said as he was the last one to exit your room.

You heard the front door shut, as you got up and walked into your bathroom.

Pool party.. I don't want to go.

You thought as you groaned and walked over to your closet.

You grabbed your swimsuit and put it on, going to look in the mirror after.

You had on a soft blue bikini, with a white ruffle on the top.

You grabbed a shirt and a pair shorts and put it over your swimsuit, soon getting back in bed.

You picked up your blanket and pillow off the ground and adjusted it, laying down on it afterwards.

It was quiet and peaceful, all you heard was the wind brushing against your window outside.

"Get out of bed dumbass." A voice said, causing you to turn your head.

You saw Bakugou standing there with swim shorts on and a white shirt.

You didn't respond, but instead closed your eyes again.

You heard footsteps soon approaching you, followed by a pair of arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you out of bed.

"PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed as Bakugou carried you downstairs.

"Is everyone ready?" You heard Kirishima say, as Bakugou placed you down.

You crossed your arms as everyone looked at you.

"You'll have plenty of time to sleep, for now let's get going." Denki said as he walked out of the door, leading everyone to the pool.

~~|~~

You watched as the pool soon came into vision, and everyone was getting excited, even Bakugou a little.

You looked over to see a faint smile formed across Bakugou's face.

Either he has a plan or he's happy to be at the pool.

You thought as you walked in, setting down your stuff in a chair.

"We're here-" Denki started to say but got cut off by Sero and Kirishima screaming as they jumped into the pool.

You and Mina smiled at each other and quickly undressed and jumped in.

You felt the water rise above your head as you emerged into the water.

You opened your eyes to see underwater as you sat at the bottom of the pool.

Good thing I can hold my breath for a while, this is relaxing.

You thought as you watched bubbles sink further under, blurring your vision.

When you opened your eyes again you saw Denki's face close up to yours with a big smile, causing you to jump.