Chapter 48

You woke up and looked around you, taking a deep breath before sitting up. Bakugou was still asleep, but you didn't have a good feeling. Maybe it was because of the public training today but you decided to push it behind you.

You slightly tapped Bakugou and went to get out of bed until you felt him pulling you back.

"10 more minutes.." Bakugou whispered as you laughed and looked over at the time.

"Babe, we only have 10 minutes until we have to be at the location." You said as Bakugou shook his head.

"I don't care about those idiots. I just want to hold you, spend all my time with you but you're never here anymore." Bakugou explained as you frowned a bit and started to play with his hair.

"Tomorrow is the weekend, I'll spend it all with you baby. I don't mean to be gone so much." You said as Bakugou sat up and kissed you.

"I hope you mean that dumbass." Bakugou said as he got up and changed while giving you a slight smile.

You rolled your eyes and got up as well, changing before quickly heading off to class with Bakugou.

~~|~~

"Is this where he said class was going to be today?" You questioned and looked over at Bakugou as he shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't see the other classmates, they probably got lost, stupid idiots." Bakugou said while laughing as you sighed and looked around.

This is where Aizawa said to go.. I wonder if everyone is late or we're late-..

You thought as you stopped, holding out your arm to stop Bakugou from walking as well.

"Why did you stop walking-" Bakugou started to say until you covered his mouth, listening to the sounds around you.

It wasn't long until you heard rumbling noises near you, causing you to grab Bakugou's hand and drag him with you towards the sound.

"Where are we going?!" Bakugou questioned as you continued to follow it. You don't know why but the feeling didn't go away. Maybe this is why you had a bad feeling this morning.. is someone in trouble?

Whenever you arrived to the noises you saw no one, leaving you more confused.

I swear this is where I heard it..

You thought until you looked around you, but once you looked at Bakugou he was more confused.

"I could've sworn I heard something.." You said while crossing your arms.

"You did, good hearing." A voice said which made you turn around, seeing Aizawa walking towards you and Bakugou, leaving you relieved.

"Wait where's the rest of the class?" Bakugou questioned with a little annoyance in his voice.

"They're back at the dorms, they all have different days for this type of training.. now follow me." Aizawa said while starting to walk, you had no choice but to follow behind him.

"I need to talk to you two." Aizawa said as you tilted your head a bit.

"What about?" You said as you continued to follow behind him.

"There has been something suspicious around town and we are starting to turn it into a case. Random citizens have been disappearing, we believe it's a work of another villain but we have no evidence of their quirk or what they're capable of." Aizawa explained as you looked over at Bakugou, seeing a grin formed on his face.

"Finally something interesting to do!" Bakugou said while cracking his knuckles as Aizawa stopped walking, turning around to face you.

"You can't charge out there and expect to find them. We have to do more research on it so tomorrow I want the both of you to join us in the meeting." Aizawa said as you tilted your head again.

"Why do you want us to help." You said, expecting there to be some sort of catch to the whole situation.

"Normally we wouldn't get students involved but they asked me to gather two students, and you guys have been doing extremely well with your quirks. The big three will also be helping us with this case, so will you?" Aizawa questioned as you turned towards Bakugou.

From the grin on his face you could tell he was ready to do it, but you still had a weird feeling. This all could end badly with one wrong move but it could also help improve your hero status..

You shook your head a bit and turned towards Aizawa again.

"Is there anything else we should know about this before joining?" You questioned as Aizawa nodded.

"If something bad was to come up, all the students would be removed from the mission immediately. Meaning you wouldn't be able to come help get them, along with this is to stay between the members within the case until information is safe to be shared." Aizawa explained as you crossed your arms.

"So, are you guys willing to help?" Aizawa questioned as Bakugou immediately spoke.

"Hell yeah! I'm going to capture this punk and make sure they regret it!" Bakugou said as Aizawa rolled his eyes and looked at you, waiting for a response.

"I'll help." You said, a little worried about it as Aizawa nodded.

"Thank you two, now please go get changed and meet me near my classroom. We have a meeting in a few minutes." Aizawa said before walking away, you started to walk back with Bakugou.

"We can finally go kick some ass instead of staying locked in those dorms." Bakugou said as you laughed.

Hopefully I made the right decision, this will either help us or hurt us but I didn't want to let Mr.Aizawa down. I know we can do this, we won't let him down!

You thought with excitement while walking into the dorm area, heading up to your room and quickly changing before meeting Bakugou back down at the entrance.

"You're so slow, what took you so long." Bakugou complained as you scoffed.

"Your dorm is closer to the door than mine is, plus it didn't take that long so stop complaining about it." You said while walking into the school as you felt Bakugou glaring at you.

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that right?" Bakugou said while crossing his arms, making you laugh.

"Yeah but you love me." You said with a smile while walking to Aizawa's classroom door.

"You sure about that?" Bakugou said, causing you to shove him into the wall as you approached Aizawa.

"Nice to see you again!" You said while laughing a bit as Bakugou walked back up to you guys.

"I swear Im going to throw this brat out the window!" Bakugou said to Aizawa while pointing at you.

"You two are idiots, cut it out." Aizawa said as Bakugou scoffed, afterwards Aizawa gestured for you to follow him. Aizawa soon led you to the meeting room and let the both of you in.

You sat down at a chair as Bakugou sat next to you, watching Aizawa shut the door and sit down as well. As you looked around you saw a couple of Pros, along with the big three.

"Now, let's begin." Aizawa said as everyone looked over at him.