Chapter 34

It's been a couple days and you've heard nothing about the Bakugou situation. All you heard about was that the other students got back safety and you were moving into the dorms today.
You already had your bag packed as your room looked fairly empty.

Didn't have as much stuff as I thought.

You thought as you looked in the mirror before leaving to the new dorms.

You had on your uniform with Bakugou's hoodie tied around your waist. Ever since he got kidnapped you haven't separated from it.

You took a deep breath and grabbed your bag, heading downstairs to leave to the dorms.

You opened the front door and soon shut it, locking it afterwards.

"Ready to go Y/N?" A voice said as you put your keys away and turned around.

You saw Mina standing there with her bag and a bright smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You said as you picked up your bag and started walking to campus.

You walked in silence as Mina skipped happily to campus grounds, but you couldn't get this one thought out of your head.

"I wonder if they've found him." You mumbled as you looked down.

Mina didn't respond to what you said, instead when you looked up she had a smile on her face.

What is that look for.

You thought as you walked onto campus, in front of you stood a tall building with 1-A written across the front of it.

"Guess this is our dorms, where is everyone?" You questioned as you placed your bag down, looking around.

The area was empty, it looked almost like you were early.

"Maybe we're early." Mina said as her smile grew bigger.

Soon you heard faint footsteps approaching, it sounded like a few males.

You saw Mina turn around and soon she tapped your shoulder to turn around too.

As you turned around you saw a blonde boy with spiked hair and red gleaming eyes.

His eyes shot open once he saw you as you felt tears forming in your eyes.

"YOU'RE BACK!" You yelled as you ran to him, jumping onto him.

"Of course I'm back dumbass." Bakugou groaned as he held onto you, trying not to fall.

You started crying into his shoulder blade as he rubbed your back and walked to the front of the building.

"As you can tell she really missed you." You heard Mina say as Bakugou slightly laughed.

Bakugou didn't even bother to let you go or tell you to get off him, it seemed like he was enjoying the moment.

"Hello students, welcome to the U.A. Dorms." You heard Aizawa say as he coughed.

"As we know some of the students were stupid enough to go get their selfs caught up in this mess, but they're back safely now so let's push that aside." Aizawa said as Bakugou tapped your back.

You knew that was a sign to get down but you didn't want to, you just wanted to keep holding him but you couldn't.

You sighed as you got off of him and walked back over to Mina, standing in front of your bag.

"I will show you guys where you will be staying in the dorm rooms, until then please relax in the main room." Aizawa said as he led you guys inside.

After a while Aizawa showed you around, he led you up to the floor you would be staying on and to your room. As you opened the door you saw a small little area with a bed in the corner, along with a desk on the side.

"Decorate it the way you want to, I don't really care." Aizawa said as he walked away, leaving you alone.

You shut the door and soon placed your bag down on your bed.

It looks like a comfortable area, I just have to decorate it now, then maybe I'll go see Bakugou if he's in a good mood.

You thought as you started to unpack your bag and decorate your room.

~~|~~

Finally your room was done, you didn't hardcore decorate it but it matched your standards.

You walked over and placed your phone down on your desk next to your computer as you changed into some comfortable clothes.

After you picked up your phone again and laid on your bed, opening your messages.
••
Y/N- 'Are you done unpacking?'

Bakugou- 'I've been done for a while now.'

Y/N- 'Want to come to my room, I miss you.'

Bakugou- 'Whatever, I'm on my way up.'
••
You smiled and placed your phone down as you heard your door open.

"Even still you forget to lock your door." Bakugou said as he walked in and shut the door behind him.

He walked over and sat on your bed next to you as you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him towards you.

"I thought you were gone forever, I'm sorry for losing you back in the forest, if I would've just-" You started to say but Bakugou cut you off.

"Don't blame yourself for what I did wrong. It's in the past now, just relax." Bakugou said as he pulled you closer to him.

He ended up pulling you on top of him as your legs crossed behind his lower back, with your head resting on his shoulder.

"Y/N? Can we come in? We're looking at the best rooms.." You heard Mina say as she opened your door before screaming.

"THEY LOOK SO CUTE!" Mina screamed as everyone entered the room.

You turned your head at them and sighed, getting off Bakugou.

"Sure, this is my room. It even came with a boyfriend." You said as you laughed and Bakugou crossed his arms.

You looked over to see Mineta opening your clothing drawer, pulling out your bra.

"What the fuck?! Stop looking through my girlfriend's shit you grape!" Bakugou yelled as he quickly got off your bed and picked up Mineta by the collar of his shirt.

You watched as Sero wrapped his tape around Mineta and put him outside of the room, walking back in afterwards.

"He's so weird." You said as disgust formed on your face.

"Don't have to tell me that again." Mina said as she picked up your bra and put it back, closing the drawer afterwards.

"Let's go look at the rest of the rooms then decide the winner in the morning!" Denki said as everyone followed behind him, leaving you and Bakugou alone again.

"It's getting late, I should probably go get some rest for classes tomorrow." Bakugou stated as he started walking out.

"Can you sleep in here?" You asked as you grabbed his hand, stopping him from leaving.

"I don't think I can, but I'll ask tomorrow and say you wanted to have a sleepover with Mina or some shit." Bakugou said as he gave you a soft kiss before leaving your room.

You shut the door and walked back over to your bed with a smile, laying down.

It is his first day back but I just missed him so much. He's back now though so just relax.

You thought as you turned over and covered yourself in your soft blankets, falling asleep.