Chapter 23

You decided to take a shower, so you walked out of the guest bedroom and peeked around the corner.

I only see his mom so that's fine.

You thought as you walked out carefully, trying to think of what to say.

"Hello Y/N, is Katsuki giving you problems?" His mom questioned as she rolled up her sleeves.

"No, I was just wondering if I could shower." You asked as you slightly chuckled.

"You don't need to ask darling, follow me." His mom said as she walked into the bathroom and pulled out a towel for you.

"I'll have Katsuki bring you some clothes." His mother said as she shut the door.

I already have clothes though..

You thought as you put the towel down and started the shower.

"Open." A voice said as they knocked on the door.

You opened it to see Bakugou, as he handed you clothes and walked away.

You shut the door and sighed as you held up the clothes.

Wait.. these are his clothes..

You thought as blush formed across your face. You set the clothes down and undressed, getting in the shower afterwards.

~~|~~

You were laying in bed now, watching the wind blow against the curtains.

You felt the cold breeze graze against your skin, watching as your arms shivered up.

You grabbed your phone and opened your messages.

I really want to text Bakugou, is he even up.

You thought as you shook your head and sent him a 'Hey'.

To your surprise he responded fast, as you messaged him back.
••
Y/N- 'Hey.'

Bakugou- 'Why are you still awake.'

Y/N- 'I could ask you the same thing.'

Bakugou- 'Go to sleep.'

Y/N- 'I can't.'

Bakugou- 'I can goodbye.'
••

Your mouth opened in disbelief as you texted Mina.

••
Y/N- 'How rude, Bakugou stopped texting me.'

Mina- 'Well, get his attention then.'

Y/N- 'How?'

Mina- 'Tell him you want him.'

Y/N- 'Oh god.'
••
You sighed as you smacked your forehead.

Why am I even thinking about doing this, like sure I like him but what if he hates me.

You thought as you stared at his contact name.

You shook your head and worked up enough courage to message him again.
••
Y/N- 'Hi.'

Bakugou- 'What do you want now.'

Y/N- 'For you to be here next to me.'
••
He left you on read as you sighed.

Stupid move Y/N.

You thought as you grabbed your pillow and screamed into it.

You heard a knock soon at the door as you quickly twisted your head to see.

You got up and opened the door to see Bakugou standing there, shirtless.

"W-Wait you actually came?!" You said as you tried to maintain eye contact instead of looking down.

"You asked me to come." He said with a cheeky smile as he walked in the room.

"It's fucking freezing! Why do you have the window opened?!" Bakugou yelled as he ran over and shut the window.

"Give me my shirt back, it's cold." Bakugou said as he wrapped his arms around himself.

"What? No, get your own, you're the one who's shirtless so that's your problem." You said as you crossed your arms.

"What do you mean get my own, you're the one in my clothes." Bakugou said, arguing back.

"Well it's mine now, so find a replacement." You said as you soon caught up to your own words.

Shit, why did you say that. Don't show it, don't show it.

You repeated in your head, trying not to show that you were embarrassed at what you said.

"Keep it then, you look cute in it anyways." Bakugou angrily said as he stormed out of the room.

"Wait! What did you say?" You questioned as you looked down the hallway, trying not to laugh.

"I said, go to fucking sleep!" He yelled as he shut his door.

You shut your door and slid down it with your face full of blush.

Someone pinch me, it feels like I'm dreaming.

~~|~~

"Hero names." Aizawa said as he entered the classroom, followed by Midnight.

"Today you'll be picking your hero names." Aizawa repeated as Midnight pass out white boards to everyone.

"Why is Midnight here?" You questioned.

"She can stay, because you don't show me anything." Mineta said as he was practically drooling behind you.

"Do you want me to show you to my fist-" You started but got cut off.

"Knock it out you two." Aizawa said, which stopped you from reaching over the desk to punch him.

You growled as you slouched back in your chair.

Stupid grape, I will beat you until you're grape juice.

You thought as you felt Mineta looking at Midnight.

"Midnight is here to make sure you guys don't pick stupid names while I sleep." Aizawa said as he got in his sleeping bag.

Why is he always sleeping, doesn't he have a house with a bed in it?

You questioned to yourself as you looked around to see everyone writing down stuff.

A few years ago I incorporated my hero name with my costume, so might as well stick with it.

You smiled as you wrote your hero name down.

"Let's start presenting them, who wants to go first?" Midnight asked as you raised your hand.

Midnight gestured for you to come up so you stood up and walked next to her, hugging onto the board.

You took a deep breath and turned your board around to the class.

"I picked for my hero name to be Bullseye." You said.

"Why did you pick that name?" Midnight asked you.

"With my quirk, my eyes lock onto the target like a bullseye. Along with on my costume there's a 'S' on it and the middle letter of bullseye is a 'S' so I thought it was neat." You said as you walked back to your seat.

"Bullseye fits you and your quirk really well, take that as an example students." Midnight said as she brought up more students to present their hero names.

You sighed in relief and put your head down on the desk.

That was nerve racking.