𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

| 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆. |

| 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰 6 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴... |

Tonight was probably the most important night for many hero's. The Hero Billboard Chart JP. Misumi had just dropped off Katsuya at Mitsuki's house before going home to get ready. Although she wasn't a hero, she was Bakugo's plus one date to the special event.

Misumi slipped on her new velvet black dress she had just bought for this event. She put on her silver set of necklaces, rings, and earring to complete the look. She applied a minimal amount of makeup and tied her hair up into bun with a claw clip, completing her look finally. Now she just had to wait for her date to show up.

(omg this dress is actually sooo cute I wanna buy one for myself <3)

"BABE!! Let's go!!" Bakugo yelled waiting by the front door, ready in his usual hero suit.

"Alright I'm coming!!"

"You know we're gonna be late if you don't hurry your ass- woah.. baby you're fucking gorgeous." the blonde stated before taking a double take, looking at the beautiful outfit she had prepared for the event. She already looked pretty just in her regular casual clothing, but this was a whole new level to him.

"awww thanks suki!! You don't look too bad yourself in that costume. But cmon let's go see you win that #1 hero title!!" After putting on some white booties to complete her outfit, she pushed Bakugo out the door.

"FUCK YEAH!!"

Later Bakugo and Misumi pulled up to red carpet lined up right before the entrance to the event hall. Paparazzi were lined up taking photos of each hero coming through the crowd.  As soon as they both stepped foot onto that carpet everyone's head turned, immediately turning their attention to the couple. They walked hand and hand, Bakugo waving his other arm at the cameras.

"MISUMI-CHANNN!!!" She turned only to see pink hair, as the figure hugged her right away.

"Ah Mina-Chan!!"

"Bakugo I'm just gonna steal for little bit for some drinks~" Mina pulled her away from the blonde, stealing her before he could complain about it.

"OI DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH!! I'M NOT CARRYING YOUR ASS HOME!" The pair of ladies ignored his loud warning, getting deeper into the crowd before reaching the bar and lounge area.

"Let's go meet up with the other girls!"

"Oh they're all here?"

"Yeah if they aren't heroes then they're married to them. Oh I see them!!" Mina explained walking further and further into the crowd pointing towards a certain couch with familiar faces.

"Ahhh Sumi!! You look so pretty in that dress!!" Momo stated looking quite prettier in her more expensive and lavish dress & accessories.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

The girls had pretty much just talking the entire time, catching up over the last 6 months since the last girls hangout. "Ah girls I'm gonna try and find Katsuki, they'll probably start the ranking soon."

"Ok!!" Misumi left lounge couch, heading towards the main hall to see if she could find the explosive blonde anywhere in the crowd.

However, while getting lost in the huge crowd she bumped into a certain purple headed hero. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry-"

"Shinso?"

"Ah Mishumi.. long time no see~ You still with that jerk?" Shinso slurred, clearly drunk placing his arm over Misumi's shoulder.

"That's none of your business." She took his arm off of her shoulder in disgust, smelling the booze coming from him.

"Wellll... you're still as beautiful as ever, maybe even more. Say, wanna get outta here~? I'll show you a real good time~" he grabbed her wrist, getting closer to her face. Misumi on the other hand trying to break free from his strong grip.

"Shinso you're drunk, now let go of me!" She was clearly struggling to get released of his strong grip. Before she could even try again, another hand took her wrist and pulled her body behind the figure's larger build.

"OI WHAT THE FUCK IS A PIECE OF SHIT TOUCHING MY GIRL LIKE THAT?!?!" He let go of her arm, threatening Shinso with small explosions in his hands.

"Oh I see you she still hasn't dumped a hot headed dumbass like you, huh? Last time you left her heartbroken, so why don't you just let me have her so I can show her who a real man is."

"Hah?! You wanna say that again, extra!?" He started getting more irritated. His explosions slowly getting bigger from his anger levels rising. The tension grew bigger and everyone's eyes were on the three of them.

But before anything could start, Misumi held Bakugo's hands, now standing in front of him."Katsuki, stop, you're causing a scene now. Let's just go, he's not worth our trouble." With the blonde's anger quickly calming she pulled him away from the crowds.

"YOU GOT LUCKY! NEXT TIME YOU TOUCH WHAT'S MINE, YOUR'E FUCKING DEAD!!" He yelled, but was muffled with the sounds from the party still continuing.

Before continuing to walk through the crowd, Bakugo turned her around, checking her face and body for any marks or cuts. "Did he hurt you? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He pulled away, stopping his investigating. He became quiet and just started at her small hands which were still holding his.

"Why are so calm now? Who are you and what did you do to my hot headed, over protective Katsuki!?" she teased him, laughing and forgetting everything that happened beforehand.

"Shut up idiot! I just don't wanna draw so much fucking attention. You don't know how much I wanted to fucking destroy that piece of shit right there." Bakugo yelled, immediately turning back to his old hot headed, prideful, over protective self.

"Don't worry I won't be leaving you this time." She hugged him and brought his face down to her, giving him kisses all over his face and one on his neck knowing she'd get some kind of reaction out of that last one.

"STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING TEASE!!"

"Ok ok!! Let's go the ceremony is probably gonna start soon!!" she dragged him by his arm towards the main hall to where the ceremony would be held.

—————————————————————

A/N: AHHHH sorry I haven't updated, but here ya goo!! I know it's kinda bad but I really couldn't think of how to make this chapter, which is why I took soooo long.

𝟭𝟬𝟰𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

THANK YOU FOR 14k READS!!
I appreciate every single one
of you for supporting this book.