𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

| 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 |

Misumi was currently at her job trying her best to meet a deadline of project she'd been working on for a couple months. She has been so busy but she could not keep focus ever since she ran into Bakugo at the grocery store. It been about 2 days since she told him everything back at the park and she couldn't get him out of her head.

He still hasn't texted her if he wanted to actually be in his own son's life. And the suspense was going to kill her. She hoped he'd want to be a part of Katsuya's life, but she didn't know what his answer would be.

Then she heard her phone vibrate with a notification. She was shocked to see a text from the one only Bakugo Katsuki, she's been waiting for his answer for days and it was killing her. But now she was about to get it.

bakugo katsuki
hey.
when are you free today?
I need to talk to you

sumi
I can meet you during my lunch break
It's at 1:30
Where do you want to meet?

bakugo katsuki
Alright
Let's meet at that damn cafe that we used to go to

sumi
yeah sure.
[read]

She couldn't wait, she was finally going to get her answer and she hoped it was was the one she wanted. Seeing him again made her remember all those memories they shared, but now it was very much different. They were both different. They both went through a heartbreak which changed them. Except Misumi had to take a child all by herself and she didn't have time to mess around. She was doing this for her child, not for herself. But deep down she wanted him back even though he put a whole in her heart, she still loved him even if she didn't want to admit.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

Misumi walked in the small cafe that was near her work. She ordered an iced coffee with a veggie wrap and then sat at the nearest table.

Soon after she finished ordering, a certain blonde walked in the cafe gathering a lot of attention due to his famous position as #2 hero. He just simply ignored every last person who had stopped him in his track. He only went to look for one person, Misumi.

She was sitting at a table with her head placed on her palm as she looked out the window. She looked so calm and in his eyes she was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on. He headed over to the table and took the seat in front of her. This brought her out of her thoughts and caught her off guard but she turned and saw who it was and gave him a soft smile.

"Well hello to you too Bakugo. How are you Mr.#2 hero?" She teased as she greeted him while he just sat in his chair. He hated their situation right now, it so awkward. He hated how she called him by his last name again. He just wanted her back.

"I'm fucking fine alright you don't need to ask me how I am short stack." Why would she even care for him after all he did to her. Why? He thought she totally changed, but even after all that happened she's still the same Misumi he loved.

"Alright grumpy pants. Do you have an answer for me or did you just drag me here to tell me off."

"Yeah I want to see the brat, he's my fucking son."

"Really?" She taken by surprise he actually wanted to see his son. This is the one thing she wanted, she wanted her son happy and seeing his father would definitely make him happy. To know that his dad actually cares to want to see him moved her. She started feeling tears coming down her face.

"Oi short stuff don't go crying me." He handed her a tissue and started patting her head to comfort her. This is so unlike the Bakugo she knew before they dated. He always so cold and would never comfort anyone. And although he started to warm up to her once they started dating, she thought he would become cold considering all that happened which resulted into their breakup. But that isn't what happened at all, he's still the same soft hearted Katsuki she loved. And she was glad he was still the same.

"How can I not? Your his dad and he's always wanted to meet you. This will make him so happy." She stated as she wiped her tears away.

"Yeah whatever. Just tell me when I can see the damn brat."

"Are you free for the rest of the day? You can come to our house if you want. I want to tell him today."

"Yeah sure whatever, just text me your address I'll be there tonight." They both got up from their seats and left the cafe, said they're good byes and went their separate ways.

Bakugo got in his car and started heading to his agency. He may have seemed calm and handling the situation pretty well, but on the inside he was freaking the fuck out. 

Bakugo hadn't seen Misumi in years and all the sudden he sees her with his son. What's he supposed to think? He regretted that he ever broke up with her. He regretted all those words he said to her. But there's nothing that could change that, it's in the past now. But now he was given another chance, a chance to mend his relationship with her and even his own.

—————————————————————

A/N: wahhh it's finally settled!! It's time to see some family fun times now!! I had so much trouble writing this just cuz it's so hard to show Bakugo's personality and actions. But I'll slowly get the hang of it.

𝟵𝟰𝟲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.