𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 |

"Alright Katsuya we can go eat over there. They have some burgers and fries!!" She observed pointing to the nearest food stands.

"Okiee!! I want a cheeseburger!!"

"Katsuki can you watch him while I go get some food for us? Also find us a place to sit." He nodded picking up the child so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. Pointing over to the nearest sitting area, letting her know where they'll be.

"Yeah whatever I'll go sit somewhere around there."

"Okie I'll be back in a little bit." She ran off only taking her wallet as she left everything else with the father and son duo.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" The cashier asked politely waiting for the order to be placed.

"Hi can have 1 kids cheeseburger meal and 3 double cheeseburgers with fries and a water?"

"Ok you're total comes out to $38.65" Misumi brought out her card from her wallet to pay for the food.

"You can wait over there while we bring out the food." The worker pointed over to the sitting area near a tree.

"Kay thanks!!" She walked over to the exact area where the worker told her to sit which was not far from the actual food stand.

"Oi Oi Oi what do we have here? A cutie just waiting here by herself, looks like we hit the jackpot bro?!" Two men approached her, getting closer and closer to her, making her uncomfortable.

"Yeah why don't you come with us pretty lady, I'm sure you have nothing else better to do." They we're both surrounding her leaving her trapped between the two men and the tree behind her.

"No thanks I'm waiting to get food for my family." She calmly said hoping they would leave her alone without causing a ruckus or harm to her.

"Oh honey we weren't asking." One of the guys grabbed her by the wrist. Pulling her forcefully.

"STOP LET ME GO!" Misumi tried pulling back, but with the amount of strength in his grip she couldn't pull too hard without hurting herself.

Fuck why am I so weak, I used to be much stronger. Katsuki please come!!

"What are you gonna do, you're so weak." He taunted her still grabbing and pulling her wrists.

"Stop you're hurting me!!"

"Stop before you regret it!!" She warned them knowing that eventually Katsuki would come for her with all the noise she making.

"Why? What are you gonna do anyways?" The other guy asked knowing that she was way smaller and weaker than both of them.

"I never said it was gonna be me."

"OI YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT YOU DON'T GET TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE!! DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!?!" He yelled holding up Katsuya with one arm and making explosions with the other.