𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

| 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 |

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *
the constant beeping sound of misumi's alarm finally woke her up. Today was the day. Misumi started work and Katsuya started his first day of school. This was an exciting day for the both of them.

the busy mother had gotten everything ready for the perfect first day. Well everything except her son.

"Katsuya~ wake up it's time for school" she had quietly and calmly woke up her son hoping he would wake up easily. But that was not the case. He was still knocked out cold. So the only option was to vigorously shake him until he wakes.

"KATSUYAAAAA CMON BABY WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!" she yelled as she shook her 5 year old son to wake up.

"Ok ok mom I'm awake!! WAHHH it's already the first day of school! YAY I can make new friends"

"Yes sweetie, but first let's get you ready and then let's walk to your school ok?"

"Okie mom" Misumi quickly bathed him, brushed his teeth, brushed his, and got him ready for the day with cute graphic tee and warm pants since it's been cold lately in October. He was all ready to go and meet his new friends. But before they could leave he needs his lunch and breakfast.

His skilled mother whipped up some fluffy pancakes for the special day and started making lunch. On today's menu was an onigiri bento!!!

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

"Bye bye Suya!! Mama will pick you up after work ,okie? you be a good boy and make some friends alright?" she exclaimed to her son as she gave him a big hug and let him roam the classroom while she talked with the teacher. She got in her vehicle and started the drive to her new job as a fashion designer. She had a passion for fashion and hero costume design. She was excited for her new workplace and coworkers.

Misumi parked the car and met at the front of an extremely big building only to be left shocked. She couldn't believe this is where she was working now. It was nothing like her previous workplace. Well I guess that's what she gets for working at a big company who designs not only clothing but hero costumes & equipment. And I mean look at the city IT WAS HUUGGGEEE!! but she still couldn't believe it

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

It was the end of a long first day of work and she absolutely loved it! It was probably her most favorite day of work ever! She had loved all her coworkers and the environment was perfect her. But now it was time to pick up her son who also had his first day. And she knew he would have some interesting stories about everyone in his new class. He was such an hyper kid but he had a temper just like his father, so she hoped he made some friends and didn't pick any fights with his classmates.

"Ah Ms. Takeuchi you've come to pick your son? He was such a good kid today, he was so nice to everyone and all the kids loved and played with him!!" the lovely brunette grade school teacher explained. This was one the thing she that was on her mind all day. And was ecstatic to find out that her tempered son was getting along well with everyone.

"Oh that soo great!! I'm happy he was behaving well. Ok I'll see you tomorrow sensei thank you have a nice day!!" She greeted the teacher as her spiky haired son came running towards her with a wide grin on his slightly tanned skin.