𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 ?! |

| 8:45 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 |

Katsuya woke up and got out of his bed immediately. He headed downstairs expecting to see his mother cooking breakfast as she usually does every morning. However, this time she wasn't there or anywhere on the first level of the house. Katsuya decided to look around and she was still not founded anywhere. The last place was his mother's bedroom, he opened the door slightly, peeking through the cracks of her door. He noticed she was in bed, so he opened the door fully allowing himself to enter her room. What he did not expect was to see his dad also in bed with her. So he decided to wake both of them up himself.

He climbed up onto the bed and started jumping up and down right in between their legs, disturbing their sleep. Misumi was the first to wake from movement. She released herself from Bakugo's arms and held down Katsuya, making him sit down and stopping his jumping.

"Shhh stop Katsuya your dad's sleeping, he'll be mad if you wake him up." She whisper yelled at her son trying not to wake up the hot headed blonde that was still sleeping peacefully.

"Awwww ok mom, but can I still wake up dad. I promise I won't play pranks on him." Misumi nodded getting out of the bed and heading to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Dad! Dad! WAKE UP DADDD!!" He yelled at his father, shaking his entire body.

"What the hell, brat!?" He woke up furiously considering that a little someone woke him from his peaceful slumber.

"See I told ya Suya, you're dad would be mad if you wake him. I'm gonna make breakfast now. Make sure to come down later when you change."

"Hey dad why were you sleeping with mom? You didn't sleep over or anything."

"I came over this morning."

"Ehhh? Why didn't you tell me?!" He complained wanting to have the fun with them as well.

"Do you wanna be woken up at 5 in the morning?"

"NO WAY!!" Katsuya ran out the room, heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Bakugo headed downstairs to see Misumi cooking breakfast. He walked over to the kitchen hugging Misumi from behind, giving her kisses on her neck, distracting her from cutting the vegetables.

"Katsuki I can't cook if you're holding me...." he stopped, releasing her from his grip.

"Do you need help?" He asked looking at her small figures cook vegetables with no problem.

"What's up with you? You're different today. You're so affectionate, it's so not like you to be like this all the time, you're such a softie today huh?" She looked at him suspiciously, wondering what hit him in the head that day.

"Whatever it's nothing."

"Hmmmm alright, whatever you say. Can you cut these? I'll go change before Katsuya comes downstairs." She handed him the knife and left the room to get ready for the day.

"Ehhh dad you can cook?!" Katsuya came down again only to see his dad cutting the ingredients just as he was told. He had no clue that his dad was even capable of cutting any food. He just simply thought his dad was cool for his moves and stuff.