𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

| 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 |

It was chilly. November had struck and it started getting colder and colder each day. The leaves have already fallen and the mother and son duo had slowly begun to get used to the big city. They had been strolling around after Misumi picked Katsuya up from school.

"Mom can I ask you something?" She hummed at her son signaling him that she could ask her anything.

"Who is dad and why don't we live with him?" This question. The question she knew she might run into, but didn't think it would happen so soon. She pondered how he even began to wonder about his father.

"Ahhh well you see Katsuya, Mom & Dad got into a hugeeeee fight before you were born. But when I found out I was gonna have a little baby boy in my stomach I didn't tell him. Why? Did the kids make fun of you for it?"

"No, I just see some of my friends' dads come pick them up from school and I thought only mom picks me up. Do you think I can meet dad?" He was growing curious about his dad and Misumi knew this day would come, but she didn't really know it would be THIS fast. But there's not point in hiding him from Bakugo.

"Hmmm I'm not sure Suya I don't even know where your dad is, but I do know he is hero who lives around here so maybe you could bump into him!!" She gave him the best answer she could think of at the moment. She didn't want him to lose hope that he could never see his father.

"What does dad look like? Is he big and strong?"

"Yeah your dad is big, strong, and has a cool quirk that's why he is a hero!! And you look exactly like him." She didn't want to put in his mind that his father was a bad man. Because after all he wasn't, he just wasn't there because he didn't know and they ended things off after a while. So to put words in his mouth and make his son hate him without even knowing him was a move she knew she would never take. But she could tell her son was happy that he knew his dad was cool and that made her happy, seeing that cheeky grin on his face.

"Hey Suya!! you wanna see grandma & grandpa later tonight? We can visit them for dinner!!" She asked her son who gladly nodded his head in excitement. He loved her parents and they loved him, although they did spoil him a lot but Misumi was happy that got along well. But what she really need was some advice from her parents.

She had just told a big chunk of information about Katsuya's father and she is really wondering what she should do. So she needed help from her main support team: her parents.

——————————————————————

A/N: heyoooo I finished another chapter, although it was kinda short. Katsuya is getting curious but the secret cannot be hidden hehe. I really like how this is going so far so I hope you enjoy my writing rollercoaster.

𝟰𝟴𝟴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.