𝘁𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 |

Misumi had just finished her long day at work, a few hours after her meet up with Bakugo. It was time to pick up Katsuya from school, but she was running a little late so she had asked Ochako to pick him along with Erina and then she'd just meet them at the park.

Katsuya was playing tag with Erina, although it was never fair since he could just teleport to reach her. So instead they just headed to the swings where they were having a blast swinging back and forth while giggling. Misumi had just parked the car and ran to the park seeing the the set of kids playing at the swings.

"Oh mom!!!" The little blond boy jumped off the swings and hugged his mom as he she appeared right in front of him.

"Hi sweetie sorry I'm late, but we need to go home now." Her son frowned at her statement. He still wanted to play with his friend for a couple more hours. "Noooo mommm I wanna keep playing." Misumi knew what was coming, he was going to through a fit and she didn't want that on the day their special guest was coming over.

"How bout this Katsuya, you can play for 30 more minutes meanwhile I clean the house. Does that sound like a deal?" The blind was happy to hear he would be able to play at least for a couple more minutes.

"Ok, but why do you have to clean the house?"

"Oh we have a special guest coming to our house tonight!!"

"Ehhhh really??"

"Sorry Ochako-chan, but can you watch him for 30 more minutes? I have to clean the house and make dinner, Bakugo's actually coming over today."

"WHAT really?? So you bumped into him, how'd that go?

"Well I'd tell you but I gotta go hehe I'll catch you up later. Bye bye!!" She waved as she simply teleported to her car, wasting no time to drive to her house so she can clean and make dinner. She wanted this night to go as smoothly as possible.

Misumi started with cleaning. She was vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms & kitchens. Everything was sparkling and there wasn't a mess left in the entire house. It was perfect. But she was a mess so she quickly hopped in shower. She changed into some comfortable yet casual clothing. She put on minimal makeup and dried her hair. She didn't want to look like a mess when Bakugo got here, but she didn't want to show off too much. After all he was coming for his son not her.

Then she started the cooking. She tied her hair back and put on an apron. She rolled up her sleeves so they wouldn't become messy and started chopping some vegetables one after another. She planned to make a soup that Katsuya loved.

Once the soup was done she placed it on the table, but she realized it may not be enough. So she made some side dishes. She knew it was only going to be the three of them, but this was an important day. She didn't want it to go wrong because there wasn't enough food on the table.

Now all that was left to do was get Katsuya ready. He had arrived with Ochako and Erina about 20 minutes ago, but he went straight to his room to play games since he saw his mother was busy in the kitchen.

Misumi headed to his room where she saw he was playing video games on the tv. She told him he had get off the game and get ready, which he obeyed and immediately turned off his game and headed to the bathroom with his mom.