𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆.

| 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹 |

misumi had found out she was now only 4 weeks into her pregnancy after checking up with the doctors. the couple have yet to spread the news about their second child, but today was the day they were going to reveal that secret. it was misumi's birthday and they figured, might as well reveal the big surprise at her 24th birthday party. they had only invited their close friends and family, not wanting for everyone in the whole hero world to know right away.

they had prepped the house, decorating the walls with balloons and streamers. bakugo has been doing the cooking this time, not wanting his now pregnant girlfriend to be stressed about cooking. she had been basically doing nothing at this point as katsuya was completely fine doing the decorations fine by himself. before they knew it, they were done just in time as their first guests have come knocking on their front door. misumi opened the door to see her parents come in first.

"happy birthday my baby girl!!" her mother and father had hugged her bringing in many kisses before roaming through the house to find their grandson and greeting him with the same affection.

later more guests had come, filing the house with constant chatter. everyone was enjoying their time and celebrating misumi's birthday. it had been a few hours since they started and it was gonna be time to blow out her candles soon.

but before that could even happen misumi ran through the crowd before running upstairs, holding her puke. not everyone was paying attention exactly to the pregnant lady as she ran, but one pinky sure did. she discreetly walked up the stairs trying to follow misumi as she currently had her head stuck in the toilet bowl. she had found the bathroom to see misumi throwing up constantly. she held her hair up patting her back to comfort her. meanwhile she had connected the dots in her head as she knew misumi was not a drinker at all so it wouldn't be a hangover. and she knew that her and bakugo were most definitely having sex already.

"sumi, are you pregnant?" the pink woman had asked as she slowly connected the dots in her head. misumi had lifted her out of the bowl facing towards mina, surprised at her accusation.

"shhhh don't tell anyone yet alright!!"

"does bakugo even know?"

"of course he knows, but today we were gonna reveal it to you guys." misumi had a disappointed look on her face as she accidentally already revealed it to one of her friends already. she was excited to spill the surprise. she wanted to see their shocked faces as she didn't tell as single soul outside her house.

"oop well i'm sorry... i'll act surprised when you tell everyone if that makes you feel better."

"yeah just don't tell anyone we were gonna do it after i blow out my candles. we can go downstairs now, my daily puke is over with now."

they had headed down the stairs arms linked as they approached the ash blonde as he was ready to take the cake out. the couple had made this strawberry shortcake which was decorated beautifully with strawberries and frosting. they had made it together that morning, making quite a mess as they played with flour like they were teenagers again.

katsuki had placed only 12 candles not wanting to tire her too much with 24 candles. he brought out the prepared cake to dining table where everyone was gathered around misumi, waiting to sing the song. they had dimmed the lights, setting the mood as they all sang the birthday song in unison.

katsuya blew out all 12 candles after his mom was done making a wish as she closed her eyes. but before everyone was about to leave the table, going into their conversations again.

"guys guys wait!! me and katsuki have an announcement to make!!" at this point everyone in the house had been curious as to what could be so important, but everyone was thinking only two options. pregnant or engaged.

the couple had looked at each other trying to match their sentence together. they counted before stating their announcement in unison. "WE'RE PREGNANT!!"

the couple had given them quite the surprise as everyone's faces were filled with shock and joy.

the two sets of parents had approached their adult children giving them hugs and congrats for their soon to be second grandchild. misumi's parents had came up to her with many questions, especially her mother.

"baby, how come you didn't tell us? how far along are you? how's katsuya taking it?" she bombarded her yet again with more questions giving misumi de ja vu to when she was pregnant with katsuya.

"ok ok mom hold on!! i really wanted this to be a surprise to everyone so i waited until today to reveal it. i'm actually four weeks into my pregnancy now and as for katsuya, he's actually excited to be a big brother!!" she had answered each one of her mother's questions.

"ah well that's good, i can see your much happier now and i can tell that having katsuki by your side has brought so much joy again. i knew you were very happy with just you and katsuya, but adding katsuki made you complete and i can very much see that. so i'm happy you are back together with him as long as he doesn't leave my little girl heartbroken again." her had stated glad to see his little girl growing up and even having her own children and raising them to be great kids. he had pulled her into a hug, as he remembered her when she was just his little girl running around the house.

she had pulled away from the hug carrying the conversation, trying to relieve her dad's worries. "it's ok dad. i think katsuki regrets that he ever broke up with me in the first place, but he is here now that's all that matters."

she had looked over at her boyfriend as she saw his parents talking to him. she moved on from her conversation with her parents to head over to his. she stood beside katsuki holding his muscular arm while giving mitsuki a smile. "ah mistuki!! how do you feel about another grandchild?"

"are you kidding me?! i'm hella excited but this stupid ass better not leave you again. i swear if he does misumi, i will beat the shit out of him for you." she claimed knowing that disrespectful son of hers will be put in his place.

however, katsuki had scoffed at her claim knowing she wouldn't be able to beat her grown ass son. "as if ya old hag."

she was going to give him a piece of her mind, but realizing that she didn't want to attract attention she moved on to the much calmer misumi. "well anyways misumi, do you guys live together now? i know it hasn't even been a year since you guys started dating again, but it will be best for the baby."

"oh yeah i haven't really thought about that yet, but we should probably do that before my belly starts growing."

"yeah you won't be carrying shit." the ash blonde stated as he crossed his arms over his chest. misumi had looked up at him due to his overbearing height on her. she was giving him the annoyed look as she was perfectly fine to help.

"katsuki i'm completely capable of carrying a few things."

"fuck no, i'll be doing all the work in the house now!" he held his pride without knowing just how much that would be on his plate. between hero work, cleaning, cooking and taking care of katsuya, she doesn't think that he could handle it all.

"how about this, i will cook and you can clean the house. i swear cooking will not put any strain on my body or our baby." he didn't give her an answer as his mother clapped her hands finally settling the score between the two of them, making their choice for them.

"alright it's settled you guys will be moving in with each other!!"

—————————————————————

A/N: AHHH the cat is out of the bag!!! yet another chapter has come out and I hope ya'll enjoyed the new chappie!! I'll try and come out with a new one asap!!

𝟭𝟯𝟳𝟭 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

THANK YOU FOR 35k READS + 1k VOTES!!! I AM WAYYY MORE THAN HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK AND CONTINUE TO KEEP READING MY STORY <3 LOVE YOU ALLLLL AND I HOPE YOU STAY SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT WHEREVER YOU LIVE <3!!!!