𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

| 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 |

"DADDDD!! are we almost thereee!?" Katsuya asked for about the 100th time. The family was currently in the car. They have been driving for a couple hours now and the six year old couldn't stand being in the car any longer.

"WE'RE ALMOST THERE NOW STOP ASKING!" His father retorted getting annoyed of his impatient behavior.

"Where are we going again??"

"We're going to the beach remember, Suya!! You can play in the sand and the water!!" Misumi, who was excited to get out of the house and something together as a family, explained to her son once again with the same enthusiasm.

"Ne Katsuki where are we staying?"

"At my beach house."

"Ehhh?? You didn't tell me you have a beach house?!"

"Those dumbasses and I bought it a while back, they used to party all the time before dunce face got married."

"Mann we should've invited the gang then. It would've been soo much fun!!"

"Hell no!"

"Whyyy not?!"

"You think I want to hang out with the dumbasses right now!? Plus I want you all to myself, I don't need fucking raccoon eyes pulling you away."

"Awww Suki are you jealous~"

"Fuck no!!"

After arriving at the private beach house, the family unpacked their luggage for the weekend. Katsuya wanted to play in the water right away, not even giving the parents a chance to rest after driving for so long. They all changed into their swimming suits and headed to the beach that was right in front of the house.

"Waiitttt Katsuya!! Put on some sunscreen first! You're gonna get burnt. You have to wait for it to soak into your skin before going into the water." She rubbed the lotion into her son's skin, making him wait next to her on the chairs that were set up on the deck. Before Misumi could even take out her shirt to reveal her bikini, Bakugo took off his shirt placing it on her small figure.

"Ehhh Katsuki whyyy?!!"

"I don't want you to expose too much, dumbass."

"Awww you're so cute when you're overprotective."

"It's not funny, dumbass!! You've gotten hit on so many times when I'm not near you."

"I doubt someone will hit on my if they see me and my child. Plus you'll be right there anyways."

"Fine, but if anyone even looks at you, I'm killing them."

"Moommmm let's go play now!!"

"Okie I'm coming!!" Misumi and Katsuya has basically been playing in the water for about an hour now. Bakugo on the other hand just sitting under the shade, watching his girlfriend and son enjoining their time together.